Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

REALLY ENJOYED THE FORUM DAY OUT YESTERDAY

Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:34 am

Great bunch from This Forum, it makes it all worth while having this Forum.

Any pictures ?

Cheggers is right Wetherspoons have No Respect for Their Customers, only place thrown out of in Leicester Square after 3 rounds all because Andy from here had his 10 year old Son with him, at least when we went to a local Pub in Soho everyone was made Welcome.

Your all a Great bunch to go with on a Trip and I usually dont laugh, but yesterday I couldnt stop :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: REALLY ENJOYED THE FORUM DAY OUT YESTERDAY

Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:56 am

Montague Pyke is the one I'm assuming you're on about? They've always been pretty tight.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:01 am

Excellent day in Fairness, Smash the Pasty !!!

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:05 am

BlueCheg wrote:Excellent day in Fairness, Smash the Pasty !!!

Chegs, How does that joke go ? about being so ugly

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:07 am

f*cking mad, and i am sorry i overdosed on pain killers, and part of the problem may have been 12 cans on the way up :o :o but a cracking day had by all

sorry if i could not keepup with you all walking :lol:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:12 am

Sounds like you had a good time lads, I was too busy watching merthyr get ripped apart :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:26 am

smash the pasty.
the power lies in the tripcep, the bicep and th calf.......(followed by a grab of my cock)
:lol: :lol:
class day! :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:33 am

milly44 wrote:

smash the pasty.
the power lies in the tripcep, the bicep and th calf.......(followed by a grab of my cock)
:lol: :lol:
class day! :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:00 pm

It was good to meet al of you guys again, some I already knew and the rest for the first time. It sounds like I missed a great after match day.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:35 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:It was good to meet al of you guys again, some I already knew and the rest for the first time. It sounds like I missed a great after match day.

Ian, next time come for a drink with us :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:36 pm

nice to meet you again mr alaska ;)

Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:00 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:f*cking mad, and i am sorry i overdosed on pain killers, and part of the problem may have been 12 cans on the way up :o :o but a cracking day had by all

Walking!! What walking :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:It was good to meet al of you guys again, some I already knew and the rest for the first time. It sounds like I missed a great after match day.

Ian, next time come for a drink with us :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Definately will do next time. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Great bunch from This Forum, it makes it all worth while having this Forum.

Any pictures ?

Cheggers is right Wetherspoons have No Respect for Their Customers, only place thrown out of in Leicester Square after 3 rounds all because Andy from here had his 10 year old Son with him, at least when we went to a local Pub in Soho everyone was made Welcome.

Your all a Great bunch to go with on a Trip and I usually dont laugh, but yesterday I couldnt stop :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: Was a great day.

Annis how to you put up with Cheggers :lol:

Whats this?

A spider

Whats this?

A dead spider

and so on :lol: :lol:

SMASH THE PASTY :lol:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:16 pm

i hope you scallywags looked after my good mate clarkey for you who dont know him hes the lad who went along with cheggars!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:45 pm

that ride cost me 12 f*cking quid i only went up a street, f*cking russians

and clarky was bolloxed :lol: what a cracking lad top boy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:11 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:that ride cost me 12 f*cking quid i only went up a street, f*cking russians

and clarky was bolloxed :lol: what a cracking lad top boy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

oh no he wernt on the plant food was he!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hes a good lad though looks like hes caught the bug aswell!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:20 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:that ride cost me 12 f*cking quid i only went up a street, f*cking russians

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Not like you could have done a runner from him either :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:23 pm

i could have walked away faster than him cycling :lol:

boris was his name :lol:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:28 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:i hope you scallywags looked after my good mate clarkey for you who dont know him hes the lad who went along with cheggars!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Awww Clarkey!!!! He was lush!

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:56 pm

ill have a word with him for you claire!!the lad is free and single :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:58 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:ill have a word with him for you claire!!the lad is free and single :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: I know!! he told me!! :lol:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: thas my boy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Bluetaf wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:f*cking mad, and i am sorry i overdosed on pain killers, and part of the problem may have been 12 cans on the way up :o :o but a cracking day had by all

:lol:

£12 for 2 streets :o

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:00 pm

chippy909 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Great bunch from This Forum, it makes it all worth while having this Forum.

Any pictures ?

:lol: :lol: Was a great day.

Annis how to you put up with Cheggers :lol:

Whats this?

A spider

Whats this?

A dead spider

and so on :lol: :lol:

SMASH THE PASTY :lol:

He is sending me around the twist :lol:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluetaf wrote:

:lol:

£12 for 2 streets :o

didnt cost me f**k all :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:28 am

sounds like Ive missed a good day out and another away win too , was gutted coz I had to work Sat morning . Even more gutting was Annis's post Fri sayin about 2 or 3 spaces left on the bus ............................... :(

next time tho :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:36 am

Martyn1963 wrote:sounds like Ive missed a good day out and another away win too , was gutted coz I had to work Sat morning . Even more gutting was Annis's post Fri sayin about 2 or 3 spaces left on the bus ............................... :(

next time tho :ayatollah:

Yes dont forget Martyn :ayatollah: :ayatollah: