Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE JACKS

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:50 am

I personally think they are a shit team!

I'm not being one sided but out of they're first 11 I would only have 1 in our tem (Pratley) Apart from him they are shit!!!

After losing to them in November I have been confident we'll beat them DJ will now realise the importance of this game and realise it's not just another game!!! 2-0 win!!!

Come On City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THE JACKS

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:55 am

turning point of that game was Mc Cormack free kick hittin the bar at 2 - 2 , old Doris in goals didnt have a sniff ! :ayatollah:

Re: THE JACKS

Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:54 am

Our downfall to this came will be us. The Jacks will come and park their bus in their own 18 yeard area. Thats OK providng we have a go. We might be lucky and get an early goal which will rattle the Jacks. If we dont we need to keep attacking because eventually we will break them down. If we do attack but dont score then there is not alot we can do except cry.

I feel the Jacks will try and get a breakaway goal. Most likely will get one or two chances but that does not concern me as they dont have an inform strikers. Just cant see that hasppening but if by a miracle it does then all we can do is cry.