Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

cotterill

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:19 am

he told his pregnant wife and son to stay away for their own safety who: the fook do he think we are monsters

Re: cotterill

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:20 am

If we're that bad, why does he come back to Ely all the time??

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:54 am

MarkLew1961 wrote:he told his pregnant wife and son to stay away for their own safety who: the fook do he think we are monsters

Reckons they were 'abused and threatened' when we played Sheff utd.

I reckon he's talking bollox.

God I hope we beat the twats.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:34 pm

i know his dad, nice guy :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:59 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i know his dad, nice guy :ayatollah:

My old man was telling me just then that cotterill's dad can't even go down to the pub anymore for a drink. That's pretty bad.
What i don't understand though, is how the f**k did we not pick up cotterill?

Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:26 pm

I am sure we will give him a lovely warm Cardiff welcome.............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:36 am

MarkLew1961 wrote:he told his pregnant wife and son to stay away for their own safety who: the fook do he think we are monsters

Used to work with her whilst he was at the wurzels, would love to of smashed her pasty ;)

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:37 am

Mules wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:i know his dad, nice guy :ayatollah:

My old man was telling me just then that cotterill's dad can't even go down to the pub anymore for a drink. That's pretty bad.
What i don't understand though, is how the f**k did we not pick up cotterill?

Not true, his father drinks in the Home Guard.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:45 am

andi_cardiff wrote:

Used to work with her whilst he was at the wurzels, would love to of smashed her pasty ;)

Andi mate theres no feeling in the world like it, when you smash a good pasty in. :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:46 am

David Cotterill Is A Jack - He Hates Cardiff.

Pure legend is Cotts. ;)

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:37 am

BlueCheg wrote:
andi_cardiff wrote:

Andi mate theres no feeling in the world like it, when you smash a good pasty in. :lol:

Mmmmmm pasty smashing!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am

i spoke to him after the sheff utd game about 15 minutes after the game seemed ok to me

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:53 am

Mules wrote:What i don't understand though, is how the f**k did we not pick up cotterill?

Because he's not actually that good?

Striker, well behind the ones we've got. Wide player - no way he gets into the team ahead of Whitts, Burke.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:56 am

nerd wrote:
Mules wrote:What i don't understand though, is how the f**k did we not pick up cotterill?

Striker, well behind the ones we've got. Wide player - no way he gets into the team ahead of Whitts, Burke.

Agreed. Why do we have to be interested in signing every Cardiff born player, irrespective of their actual ability? Granted, some real Cardiff born gems slipped the net - Giggs, Bellamy, Bale to name just 3 - but some slipped the net for a very good reason. They're crap

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:59 am

nerd wrote:

He doesn't seem to be doing that bad at the jacks. Besides, we'd kill for a player like him at the moment, even if it is to come off the bench. If Whitts or Burkey needed a rest, surely he'd be effective?

Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:07 pm

Mules wrote:
nerd wrote:

He doesn't seem to be doing that bad at the jacks. Besides, we'd kill for a player like him at the moment, even if it is to come off the bench. If Whitts or Burkey needed a rest, surely he'd be effective?

Anybody with the ability to run into the opponents half would look good for the Jacks.

Cotterill wouldn't come here purely to be a sub.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:20 pm

Mr Davies wrote:If we're that bad, why does he come back to Ely all the time??

i think we all know the answer to that ;)

Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:21 pm

Lee_Trundle wrote:David Cotterill Is A Jack - He Hates Cardiff.

Pure legend is Cotts. ;)

congratulations on having the worse avatar on the site...........no i dont mean caravan site. :D