Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Baby Name Help

Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:46 pm

Me and the Mrs are having an argument about baby names for my 4th kid. Baby is a boy-already got Charlie and Thomas.

Would love to have a CCFC connection-got a dog called Bartley.

Any sensible ideas welcomed

p.s Baz-Monkeyface Hughes is not a good name!

Re: Baby Name Help

Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:47 pm

Peter :lol:

Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:50 pm

Have always said my first born will have Ninian as a middle name :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Fred, Robin, Adrian, Carl, Ronnie, Brian, Shirly :roll:

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 pm

my daughter is having a baby in june and his name is going to be keelan

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:05 pm

Warren

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Robin

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:30 pm

I read last week that one in four children born in the World today is Chinese, maybe you should call him Ch'in Shih-huang.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:19 pm

zak or troy

or

dato

Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:04 am

The riddler

Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:18 am

Bert or Fred, a proper manly name. Back in the day when football was proper all players had manly names, no tarquins, robby's or foriegn fuckers. Robert was Bob not f*cking Robbie and real defender, if ronaldo the homo vaseline loving winger gayly danced around him once with his foreign tricky, a Bert, Harry or George would kick his greasy arse so far into the air he wouldn't come down till a week on Tuesday.

I don't have any kids luckily but I do speak to potential children through the shaven haven. Maybe problematic in the future when his/her first words are "I'm doing you up the bum next" or MONKEY FACING........... :old:

Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:30 am

Robert was Bob not f*cking Robbie and real defender, if ronaldo the homo vaseline loving winger gayly danced around him once with his foreign tricky, a Bert, Harry or George would kick his greasy arse so far into the air he wouldn't come down till a week on Tuesday.

f*cking pissed myself :lol:
what a comment