Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Capaldi, Quinn, Rae, Etuhu ?

Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:34 pm

Capaldi - slow as f**k!

Rae - non existent!

Quinn - hasn't turned up AGAIN! (where the f**k is Matthews!)

Etuhu - Missed a sitter and fouls too much in pointless positions and loses too much possesion.

I feel sorry for Rosco being dropped for Etuhu.... Our boy was on form - and he gets pulled out to let Kelvin stretch his ankle.

We REALLY need to step it up in the next half! Cos Palace will come out strong for the 1st ten mins and will push hard for a goal.

Re: Capaldi, Quinn, Rae, Etuhu ?

Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:37 pm

i would of put that chance in 1 etuhu cant jump why play it in air to him?

Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:41 pm

Bit harsh on Etuhu - He hasn't played for months

Quinn isin't that bad

Capaldi is shit - Rae non existent

What has chops done ?

Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:56 pm

Etuhu not fit and hes a winger not a striker, his first kick of the ball for 4-5 months

Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:04 pm

Merlin wrote:Capaldi - slow as f**k!

Rae - non existent!

Quinn - hasn't turned up AGAIN! (where the f**k is Matthews!)

Etuhu - Missed a sitter and fouls too much in pointless positions and loses too much possesion.

I feel sorry for Rosco being dropped for Etuhu.... Our boy was on form - and he gets pulled out to let Kelvin stretch his ankle.

We REALLY need to step it up in the next half! Cos Palace will come out strong for the 1st ten mins and will push hard for a goal.

Good job Quin headed down to Burke for the winner though

Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:13 pm

though quinn was pretty solid

Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:15 pm

If anything, it was good use of the squad going into a crucial period and the three games that are coming, and we still got a win out of it.

We did the damage today and put the pressure on the Jacks and Leicester and both blew it. It's in our own hands, and the next 3 games are f*cking massive. Even better, I'm getting to two of them :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Felt sorry for Etuhu, he hasn't played in months yet Jones put him in ahead of Ross. I'm happy we won, but I would personally start with Ross on Tuesday

Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:55 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Felt sorry for Etuhu, he hasn't played in months yet Jones put him in ahead of Ross. I'm happy we won, but I would personally start with Ross on Tuesday

I think that may be the plan.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:59 pm

PtB wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Felt sorry for Etuhu, he hasn't played in months yet Jones put him in ahead of Ross. I'm happy we won, but I would personally start with Ross on Tuesday

I think that may be the plan.

Good :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:03 pm

He took a bit of a gamble with Etuhu although a few folk did suggest it on here midweek. It gets some game time into him with the big run in. Ross will feature big time, so a little rest won't do him, and Jay, any harm.

The main thing is we won, and by all accounts, without playing that well.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:55 am

wez 1927 wrote:i would of put that chance in 1 etuhu cant jump why play it in air to him?

No you wouldnt, iv seen you play :lol: