ROSS DROPPED, CHOPRA AND ETUHU START

Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:07 pm

Sauce Gillet soccer Saturday

Re: ROSS DROPPED, CHOPRA AND ETUHU START

Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:10 pm

that shit whats ross done wrong hes been good lastn few games :?:

Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:11 pm

He probably wants to try out Etuhu. We haven't really seen him play this season. He's probably in the mind set that C Palace are in relegation zone, so it's the perfect game to try him.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:11 pm

Perhaps giving him a rest?

Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:16 pm

Right thing to do in my opinion. He must utilise the squad over the next few weeks to get us to the play offs with everyone fighting fit and able to give us the best opportunity to give promotion a real good go. Dont forget it was only Wednesday night when we last played and then we have Leicester on Tuesday night. Thats a heavy schedule.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:18 pm

Mc Cormack looked knackered with half hour left on Weds and needs abreask coz we got 3 very very big games next week , still dunno why Feeney aint getting a start today tho ? :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:22 pm

Feeney over Chopra or Etuhu?

Not for me. Need Etuhu to hold the ball up like he did up at WBA and Chops in twice the player Feeney is.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:24 pm

Feeney to start ?

I think not

I don't understand the fascination in Feeney - He hasn't been exactly prolific anywhere has he ?

Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:58 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Mc Cormack looked knackered with half hour left on Weds and needs abreask coz we got 3 very very big games next week , still dunno why Feeney aint getting a start today tho ? :ayatollah:

because Chops and Etuhu have attributes that Feeney doesn't

Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:00 pm

etuhu wont last the whole of the game, trust me, ross to come on around 65mins