I need some jeans ironed

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:59 pm

any offers

jez
claire
mrs r

Re: I need some jeans ironed

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:07 pm

put em under your matteress and eat some cheese before you go to bed, the nightmares will get you rolling around and im sure you will have a pair with no creases in the morning

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:08 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:put em under your matteress and eat some cheese before you go to bed, the nightmares will get you rolling around and im sure you will have a pair with no creases in the morning
Thanks TP1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Oi PapaBAz

NO CHANCE i dont even have an iron or board in my house - it would be lethal at my height!!! :o :o :o

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Jez wrote:Oi PapaBAz

NO CHANCE i dont even have an iron or board in my house - it would be lethal at my height!!! :o :o :o
i will get you a barbie one :D :D

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:24 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Jez wrote:Oi PapaBAz

i will get you a barbie one :D :D

yeh then she can sit down to do the ironing :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Too late, I've finished mine :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:38 pm

What is ironing?

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:39 pm

BlueView wrote:What is ironing?
:lol: :lol: :lol: its a hot thing stuck to a womans hand :D that gets your jeans flat

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:41 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
BlueView wrote:What is ironing?
:lol: :lol: :lol: its a hot thing stuck to a womans hand :D that gets your jeans flat

Only one thing ever hot and stuck to my hand ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh and it does happen to flatten your jeans eventually ;) them bulges n creases are a bugger at times just keep rubbing and it works :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:42 pm

you harlet :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:44 pm

can you iron mine to please jizz, i dont suffer with bulges and creases often , so mine will be a doddle!
:cry:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:45 pm

:bootyshake:

U love it :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:47 pm

f**k off molly i asked jizz first, and i am buying her an ironing bench :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:47 pm

milly44 wrote:can you iron mine to please jizz, i dont suffer with bulges and creases often , so mine will be a doddle!

get em off then :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:48 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:f**k off molly i asked jizz first, and i am buying her an ironing bench :lol: :lol:

PapaBaz WTF is one of them :?: :?: sounds like some kinky thing you are gonna strap me to :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:49 pm

Jez wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:f**k off molly i asked jizz first, and i am buying her an ironing bench :lol: :lol:

PapaBaz WTF is one of them :?: :?: sounds like some kinky thing you are gonna strap me to :lol:
soon ;)

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:35 pm

Jez wrote:
milly44 wrote:can you iron mine to please jizz, i dont suffer with bulges and creases often , so mine will be a doddle!

get em off then :lol:

i love it when you talk dirty :oops: