Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

peter risdale must of toped his phone credit up!

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:24 pm

after weeks of not replying i have had a few replys tonight maybe he paid his wages earlier today :lol:

come on pete no one is going to renew thier season tickets untill u have gone!time for you to do the right thing and leave before you take us out of business! you are not wanted time to go!

his reply
we are not going out of business!

2nd text
are you that deluded? that unless the far east investment comes in how are we going to keep going? whos going to pay the bills,u out of your own pocket? if you leave now maybe you could hold your head up high but if u stay on all your doing is draging our name through the mud!

his reply
get real!

3rd text
peter its youn who needs to get real! how are you going to pay the tax billalso the winding up orders unless investment comes in? its no rocket science! no investment = admin the only way! a simple lesson that you still havnt learnt yet,dont spend more than you have coming in!!!!

no reply yet must of only topped it up with a fiver :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: peter risdale must of toped his phone credit up!

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:42 pm

wez you devil :lol: he wont answer me

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:47 pm

he must of been geting pissed off with my singing and texting outside his house at 1am in the morning :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:50 pm

wez 1927 wrote:he must of been geting pissed off with my singing and texting outside his house at 1am in the morning :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
THAT MIGHT HAVE SUMMIT TO DO WITH IT :lol: :lol: :lol: