who is out tonight and where

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:52 pm

whitchurch for me :ayatollah:

Re: who is out tonight and where

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:53 pm

staying in curry and wine with the missus :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Early night for me. Up early in the morning to catch a train to Palace.

Gone the days when I could stay up all night the might before a game then go for a 3 mile run before going to the match.

Thing is these youngsters of today dont believe that what we use to do.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:58 pm

The Rhooster wrote:staying in curry and wine with the missus :ayatollah:

Same here but lager not wine. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:59 pm

nobby wrote:

:lol: :lol: no class.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Night in all alone :(

Plus side on it tomorrow night :P - have to pop in kiwis if i dont pull :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:10 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
nobby wrote:

:lol: She is on the wine i cant stand the stuff.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Seeing as I left the pub at 1.15 in the morning after the Sheff United game (and on a school night), I think that I've burnt up all my stamina for any drinking til next weekend. Then I will be unleashing hell :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:13 pm

nobby wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:
nobby wrote:Same here but lager not wine. :ayatollah:

think of your weight :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:16 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
nobby wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:Same here but lager not wine. :ayatollah:

think of your weight :lol:[/quote]

Its all paid for. :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 pm

I'm bordering on going out, but not sure if I can be arsed with the hangover tomorrow. I'm looking after my kids got to take the two youngest to dancing at 10.00am, eldest to Gym at 11.30am, eldest dancing at 1.00pm, middle one to Gym at 3.00pm then got friends coming round tomorrow night and I'm cooking.......decisions, decisions?? :|

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:21 pm

Dange wrote:I'm bordering on going out, but not sure if I can be arsed with the hangover tomorrow. I'm looking after my kids got to take the two youngest to dancing at 10.00am, eldest to Gym at 11.30am, eldest dancing at 1.00pm, middle one to Gym at 3.00pm then got friends coming round tomorrow night and I'm cooking.......decisions, decisions?? :|

Beer tonight it is then :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:23 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
Dange wrote:I'm bordering on going out, but not sure if I can be arsed with the hangover tomorrow. I'm looking after my kids got to take the two youngest to dancing at 10.00am, eldest to Gym at 11.30am, eldest dancing at 1.00pm, middle one to Gym at 3.00pm then got friends coming round tomorrow night and I'm cooking.......decisions, decisions?? :|

Beer tonight it is then :lol: :lol:

OK decision made game on!!

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Dads Cabs for the day , not good with sore head. :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:26 pm

The Rhooster wrote:

Dads Cabs for the day , not good with sore head. :lol:

Exactly, there lies the problem......but sod it beer is GOOOOOD!! :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:27 pm

...sorry 4 too many o's.......beer is GOD!! :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:18 pm

the wife is at bingo so quiet night for me :D

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:22 pm

hoping for a night IN the wife :P

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:32 pm

jamccfc wrote:hoping for a night IN the wife :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Night in tonight, but tomorrow for my little daughters birthday at my request me the missus and my 3 daughters (all under 6) are off to Diner 77 - aint been for years but looking forward to it. Just back from the gym as well, thats blown that too shit!

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:58 pm

jamccfc wrote:hoping for a night IN the wife :P

:lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Red Barron wrote:Night in tonight, but tomorrow for my little daughters birthday at my request me the missus and my 3 daughters (all under 6) are off to Diner 77 - aint been for years but looking forward to it. Just back from the gym as well, thats blown that too shit!

Nice little restaurant.
I hope you don't eat all day, because they fecking give you loads, the plates are massive.

Nice place nextdoor called Cibo too.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:13 pm

Jez wrote:Night in all alone :(

Plus side on it tomorrow night :P - have to pop in kiwis if i dont pull :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

should have told baz jez he would have been down i a flash with his jeans for you to iron.

kiwi's hey oldies night mmmmmmmmmm :lol:

my daughter took me over the local for 2 then we watched dorothy now shes in bed and im here, off swimming down the bay in the morning then the club to watch the footy

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:05 pm

Ross Young wrote:
Red Barron wrote:Night in tonight, but tomorrow for my little daughters birthday at my request me the missus and my 3 daughters (all under 6) are off to Diner 77 - aint been for years but looking forward to it. Just back from the gym as well, thats blown that too shit!

Nice little restaurant.
I hope you don't eat all day, because they fecking give you loads, the plates are massive.

Nice place nextdoor called Cibo too.

I havent been for years, but remember that the portions were huge so will have sod all to eat until then, I've warned the missus she is going to be stuffed twice tomorrow ;)