Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Play-Off 2003 Video

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:54 pm

What do you reckon I will get for this on ebay?

Did they ever release a DVD.

Totally unique as I made it myself back in a time when I had more time than sense. I even added DVD logo's and gave it a 'U' certificate. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Play-Off 2003 Video

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:43 pm

Nice work, I'm still trying to get hold of the original Sky footage of the Leeds game as it had me and my brother full screen walking across the pitch doing the :ayatollah:

The video I had dissappeared in between house moves etc.

If anyone has a copy...

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:50 pm

Probably get alot for that

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:12 pm

ccfc95 wrote:Probably get alot for that

Not sticking it on, it's my only copy. I have a blue cover one somwhere that is a double disc with menus and the like. I cannot find it anywhere and it's really annoying me.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:17 pm

I know the club released a DVD of the season 2002 - 2003 showing all the goals....infact I randomly watched my copy the other night.

I got the sky version of the Leeds game on Video but dont have a video player anymore :(

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:26 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I know the club released a DVD of the season 2002 - 2003 showing all the goals....infact I randomly watched my copy the other night.

I got the sky version of the Leeds game on Video but dont have a video player anymore :(

Do you have the full version to the actual end of the programme? As I'm willing to give you good money to borrow it so I can copy it to MPEG format etc ;)

I've been trying get hold of a copy for the past 5 years...

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:30 pm

I'll give you £10?

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:37 pm

I wouldnt sell it, im pretty sure its right to the very end although I havent watched it for some time

I will lend it to someone if they can make me a DVD copy?
Have to try and find it first mind

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Actually I can connect the old video player up and check if its to the end.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:40 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I wouldnt sell it, im pretty sure its right to the very end although I havent watched it for some time

I will lend it to someone if they can make me a DVD copy?
Have to try and find it first mind

I only tonight set up an old VHS player to transfer some old vids onto a pc. Was going well then one got chewed up it was the ruddy Leeds game as well

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:10 pm

:o

I've been searching for torrent for it for the past couple of years and all dead, if I can get a copy I'll post it for all to get a copy, there is a youtube video but it only 8 mins long, still work watch though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHWdL86yoMs