Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HAPPY, BUT SORT OFF GUTTED

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:08 pm

Hearts are Favourites to Sign Feeney at the End of This Season, Already 3 approaches, Great Club for him to go to :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , but a long way away from here :(

But being Selfish, Swindon,Bristol Rovers,Charlton and Reading also now interested.

Re: HAPPY, BUT SORT OFF GUTTED

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:12 pm

He has to do whats right for his career :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Friends will always be :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Hearts are Favourites to Sign Feeney at the End of This Season, Already 3 approaches, Great Club for him to go to :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , but a long way away from here :(

But being Selfish, Swindon,Bristol Rovers,Charlton and Reading also now interested.

Personall y if i had the choice of them i'd go for hearts second choice Reading.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:26 pm

I agree, Friends will always be there and I would choose Hearts :cry:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Hearts are Favourites to Sign Feeney at the End of This Season, Already 3 approaches, Great Club for him to go to :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , but a long way away from here :(

Annis, he deseves to be playing regular football and hopefully one of these clubs will sign him and give him that opprtunity. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:36 pm

scottish football is shite

id definitely be looking at league one if i was feeney, no point him going to reading and being stuck on the bench for another season

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:42 pm

I'm happy that clubs want his services as he gives nothing short of 100% when he does come onto the pitch! Hope he finds somewhere where hes playing regularly! I would go to Hearts if I was in his situation as he has played in the Scottish leagues before and will get regular football up there! :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:44 pm

I'd tell him to avoid Hearts like the plague to be honest.

I like Jim Jeffries, he's a football bloke and a diehard Jambo but the owner is a fruitcake and there's been alot of problems behind the scenes for years. Late payment of wages was very regular and if Romanov walks away they will be left around £50 million in debt.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:49 pm

I don't think Hearts would be a great move, would he be guaranteed a start? How long do their managers last for these days?

IMO he'd be best of with a league 1 team with a guaranteed start to try and find some form. No point bench warming at his age.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:54 pm

loosecannon wrote:I don't think Hearts would be a great move, would he be guaranteed a start? How long do their managers last for these days?

IMO he'd be best of with a league 1 team with a guaranteed start to try and find some form. No point bench warming at his age.

I do think he'd get a regular game at Hearts, and he's already proven himself inthe SPL at Dundee United - their fans would take him back in a minute.

Tell him to go to Aberdeen and I'll look out for him :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:57 pm

If I was Warren, I'd definitely see Swindon as the best team to go to. Potential to be playing in the Championship and upon signing him they'll probably see him as a first team player. We don't know the ins and outs of the deal and contract mind so it's down to him.