Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

REALLY DESPERATE NOW

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:49 pm

In the last week 2 people from the Club including SB have Asked me how can they get the other 6,000 Fans to Buy their Season Tickets, where Simple get Rid once and for all Of THE RIDDLER.
But it will need more than that, the Malaysians will have to come on Board and Take The Club Totally over in My Opinion.

Latest News, in just over 3 Weeks, 8 Season Tickets Sold, I still cant believe these 8 people have bought, as I would of now waited till he went in Protest, if I had not off already Bought mine in Dec.

Re: REALLY DESPERATE NOW

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:In the last week 2 people from the Club including SB have Asked me how can they get the other 6,000 Fans to Buy their Season Tickets, where Simple get Rid once and for all Of THE RIDDLER.
But it will need more than that, the Malaysians will have to come on Board and Take The Club Totally over in My Opinion.

Latest News, in just over 3 Weeks, 8 Season Tickets Sold, I still cant believe these 8 people have bought, as I would of now waited till he went in Protest, if I had not off already Bought mine in Dec.

i never sent back my final form to zebra.
but i have a problem, my student card runs out in june, and my ST will double lol. so i have to get it before then ;)
but i also dont want to make it 9 :lol:
and i refuse to! would rather pay full when the scum bag leaves :twisted: :twisted:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:54 pm

contradict myself more in one post :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:55 pm

I would have brought a season ticket with the riddler in or not tbh, but have decided to not get one this year as im off to play football again, after 15 years in a row of bein a season ticket holder it stops now :( will be dwn as much as i can tho. Hope u all have a good season next year and get what u deserve from this great club

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:56 pm

milly44 wrote:contradict myself more in one post :lol:

:lol:
Milly
Look forward to seeing you tom, Thanks for lift after Curry the other night. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:13 pm

i havent renewed and its nothing to do with ridsdale its to do with the stadium and how much i hate it jus get too much hassle off stewards for standing singing coughing farting out of tune. think im jus goin to go to away games and work on getting near the 92 grounds.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:contradict myself more in one post :lol:

:lol:
Milly
Look forward to seeing you tom, Thanks for lift after Curry the other night. :ayatollah:

no worries, no need for all the monekyface and angry pirate talk all the way home though :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:In the last week 2 people from the Club including SB have Asked me how can they get the other 6,000 Fans to Buy their Season Tickets, where Simple get Rid once and for all Of THE RIDDLER.

So why is the robbing b*stard still there?????

I just don't understand why Borley and Guy haven't dealt with him yet, especially after the prick proved an obstacle in the talks with TG last week :?

I realise theres obviously a lot more than we know about but form the outside its doing my head in he could potentially f**k up the malaysian investment if they are that against him.
Still don't get why the club couldn't come up with the 51% majority to have it all passed

On a much brighter note 3 points tomorrow I have faith :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:21 pm

SB knows the main reason why 6000 have not renewed and thats Ridsdale. As we all know its not easy to get rid of a stubborn individual, especially one who is on his last post. Ridsdale goes and I am confident in saying a majority of those 6000 will renew.

The only way the club with get those renewals with Ridsdale there is to be seen that the Malaysians are serious about us and comne transparent in their investment. Something like the tax bill being paid and a couple of loanees in.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Perhaps this is a bit of a reality check for the club. In the past few years there have been incentives to buy (FA Cup, new ground) but now they have to work for their shilling and let's be honest marketing has been dire for years and when they have hit on an idea they renaged on the deal.

As for selling now, they have no chance unless they went for a massive price reduction bit that would annoy those who have already bought.

I wonder what a 20% sale across the board would do for sales now, without the benefit of the currentoney back offer and with no price freeze for the coming years. If it sold 6k of rickets I wouldn't complain about already paying more.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:39 pm

Annis if we can't get shot of the Riddler then how about getting something out of it for ourselves?

Suggest to SB that anyone buying a season ticket now will get a £40 voucher towards the cost of a 2011/12 season ticket and the same offer automatically transfers to the 10,000 who have already bought one. ;)

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:47 pm

its looking good for our seat change on 1st april,
thanks lads for not renewing

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:02 pm

i have the most expensive season ticket known to man,due to living in dublin ive only got to 4 home games this year but sanity has been preserved by knowing that im rite next to the jacks for the derby and im definatly getting in,sadly the gods of finance have placed that in jeopardy but thats another story,anyway my point is that although im committed to paying for my sons season ticket as he still lives in port talbot and never misses a home game,i just cant bring myself to commit to my own while that parasitic c**t still has involvement with our club,i cant believe ive let a chairman get to me in this way as i feel as if im letting the club down by not renewing,but i just cant let myself give the b*stard another penny

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:02 pm

when he goes ill buy a season ticket

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:17 pm

I doubt if Ridsdale is the main reason that most haven't renewed. I reckon it's more to do with uncertainty over Admin/Liquidation and disillusionment with the stadium.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:I doubt if Ridsdale is the main reason that most haven't renewed. I reckon it's more to do with uncertainty over Admin/Liquidation and disillusionment with the stadium.

i dont think he helps :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:I doubt if Ridsdale is the main reason that most haven't renewed. I reckon it's more to do with uncertainty over Admin/Liquidation and disillusionment with the stadium.

the two things are linked i feel as now the missing 6000 know the club is skint and will wait to see if the malaysians invest otherwise whats the point you would only become a creditor in a company in administration
also no one will buy one while the riddler is still at large
the club seem to have put the golden ticket scam behind them wheras the fans havent

Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:02 pm

I will buy my 5 season tickets once ridsdale has left.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:03 pm

after 30 years i will NOT renew........only when the riddler goes ....then yes. :D
LOVE THE CITY - HATE THE RIDDLER :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:07 pm

if they want us to renew our tickets start talking the truth and stop bullshiting

Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:40 pm

steve davies wrote:the club seem to have put the golden ticket scam behind them wheras the fans havent

And that is the arrogance of the club. Putting Ridsdale on display to say " I eat humble pie" expecting the fans not to react was just plain ignorant.

It was one of the reasons if not the only reason why people marched. All I asked on the day gave it as their reason for joining us. I'm confident in saying our prospective new owners know why most of the 6000 have not renewed and I certainly think the march has helped them come to that conclusion. Now how there are going to sort this problem out.....well thats over to them.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:05 pm

roberts1927 wrote:i havent renewed and its nothing to do with ridsdale its to do with the stadium and how much i hate it jus get too much hassle off stewards for standing singing coughing farting out of tune. think im jus goin to go to away games and work on getting near the 92 grounds.

I know quite a lot who feel the same, a lot of The Ely and Canton Lads, wont Renew because they feel the same way.
I hate the New Stadium.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:25 pm

but then i am considering renewing so i can have priority on away tickets as if we go up i dont think i would stand much chance going to away games if i was an away memebr. but going to decide in the near future weather to renew or not

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Nice signature you have there roberts 1927.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:12 pm

i have nt renew mine yet cause of that prick risdale will do in the summer once hes gone also there is another 7 of us who havent yet in the same row :twisted: simple get rid of risdale put him on gardening leave untill his contract is up then f**k him off or just sack him and let him take us to court and drag it on for years :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:13 pm

I would renew me and my fathers if Ridsdale left !

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:19 pm

If the club can guarantee me that we have a football team starting the next season on zero points they will have three more applications from my house

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:14 pm

I would not bet on that