Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New 'Riverside FC' kit - worn by Michael Chopra

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:43 pm

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww92 ... erside.jpg

It's so minging, and that is, roughly, if they did make it what it'd look like.

Re: New 'Riverside FC' kit - worn by Michael Chopra

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:44 pm

baker wrote:http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww92/garethbaker92/Choprariverside.jpg

I reckon it would be a Brilliant Away kit next season and Our Club would make a Fortune. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:12 pm

Eddie May wrote:
baker wrote:http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww92/garethbaker92/Choprariverside.jpg

I would def buy one if the away kit, your a right little trouble maker between forums you are Baker, you know how to stir up :lol:
well i love the kit :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I just love winding people up to be honest, especially because there's a lot of people on the rival messageboard that bite so easily.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:18 pm

LOL COuld you sort it so the shorts are darker not the orange thanks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Jez wrote:LOL COuld you sort it so the shorts are darker not the orange thanks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Choprariversidedark.JPG

Hows that buddy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:41 pm

only problem is, if you are touting that as next seasons away strip, there is a glaring error.

On chops left arm is the coca-cola championship logo, it will of course have to be the premier logo as we are gonna thrash the jack bastards 5-0 in the play off final at wembeeeeeeeeeerleeeeeeey

Oh and also, do you think chops will still be here next year regardless of what division?

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:45 pm

a bit too bradford, a few tweeks and it would be ok,maybe a monkey face woven in to cheat with an angry pirate motif on the back

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:58 pm

Choprariversideridsdale.JPG

Apparently, this is the new sponsor.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:00 pm

I have to say, the colours look quite sickly. I like the scarves but on the kit it looks a bit too much. I wouldn't object to it being the away kit or third strip though. Would make a nice change and what it lacks in style it makes up for in heritage and historic relevance.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:05 pm

Zabier wrote:I have to say, the colours look quite sickly. I like the scarves but on the kit it looks a bit too much. I wouldn't object to it being the away kit or third strip though. Would make a nice change and what it lacks in style it makes up for in heritage and historic relevance.

Makes us stand out and has an actual reference to our history unlike... yellow?