Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chops and Rosco -

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:20 pm

Doesn't work when they play up front together. I say let Etuhu start with Ross as he is more of a target man. :ayatollah:

Re: Chops and Rosco -

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:21 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Doesn't work when they play up front together. I say let Etuhu start with Ross as he is more of a target man. :ayatollah:

thy work great. dont be so negative :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Whats up with Blazzing Saddles a negative comment, are you feeling ok? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:50 pm

Worcester bluebird wrote:Whats up with Blazzing Saddles a negative comment, are you feeling ok? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

misserable b*stard, hes always been the same :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:56 pm

What happened to you Blazing Saddles? What did those sick bastards do to you?!

Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:17 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:13 pm

need feeeeeeeennnnnnnnnneeeey upfront instead

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Chops and Feeney play well together, watched them in training :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But at the moment Ross is getting better every game, so it will have to be Ross and Chops.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:13 pm

Lets unleash chops, rosco and etuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuu on em!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:26 pm

jones sticks with 442 so i would go chopra + ross first half if it works great if not put etuhu for chops