Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you think Public money is spent wisely?

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:48 am

People with life threating Illness's, Shortage of Police Officers, Teachers not having much of a budget to teach. Yet if you're a smack head with a Herion addiction you get well looked after, also if you got a drink problem. Then you have also got the FAT CATS in town hall earning big bucks for doing f**k ALL !!!!
So what you all think then?

Im thinking Labour are SHIT :twisted:

Re: Do you think Public money is spent wisely?

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:49 pm

problem is their all shit but definately think under the torys the ordinary person will be even worse off (and im an ex tory voter)

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:56 pm

BlueCheg wrote:People with life threating Illness's, Shortage of Police Officers, Teachers not having much of a budget to teach. Yet if you're a smack head with a Herion addiction you get well looked after, also if you got a drink problem. Then you have also got the FAT CATS in town hall earning big bucks for doing f**k ALL !!!!
So what you all think then?

Im thinking Labour are SHIT :twisted:

One of my colleagues missus had cancer, she was never a smoker, she got it from working in the same office with an asbestos problem for over 30 years.

She was from west wales, she was told that her local health authority could not afford the drug that fights her particular type of cancer so she never got it. She started to fight the system, but unfortunately died before they could win.

I went to get a prescription in the pharmacist in clifton st for my dad the other day, i was waiting 20 mins, while waiting 3 smackheads came in and got their methodone (!) How much does that cost us in tax.

EVEN WORSE, my sister is a GUM nurse (the "clap clinic" some of you old slags on here would know it as :D ) She has to dispence the HIV medicine to literally hundreds of africans every week - this drug costs a LOT more than a couple of quid a dose. She refers maybe 20 or 30 africans to the abortion clinic every week (they use "abortion" as their contraceptive) She has even had her bag with nicked by these very same scumbags..

The real bad part of this, is most of these Africans came into this country WITH the HIV disease, they came over for the healthcare because in their country their life expectancy with HIV is less than 4 years, over here, with our drugs it is 10-15.

Unfortunately Britain is BROKEN !! Doesnt matter who we vote for, they are all too interested in lining their own nests.

HOW IS IT FAIR THAT A 59 YEAR OLD WOMAN IS DENIED A LIFE SAVING CANCER DRUG, WHILE THE REST OF THIS SHIT ABOVE IS ALLOWED TO GO UNCHECKED !!!!!!

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:58 pm

I think Labour have become so bad that it won't be worse under the Tories but it won't be particularly better. The priorities of this country are so wrong.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:10 pm

I judge the local councils by what I see. Ever since Labour have been in all I see is my bin being emptied once a fornight instead of weekly.

Also trying to get anything done usually costs now. Such things as asking for old equipement to be removed. I recall I once asked for an old fridge to be taken away and cost me nothing but now you have to pay for that.

The private sector, the wealth creating one, has had its manpower reduced since Labour came to power. Meanwhile the public sector, that costs us by the way, has increased its staffing levels by just under a million since 1997. This increase had held the unemployment figures down which this labour government boast about. Summing up they have taken from the wealth creating private sector to fund their own employment creating public sector to keep the unemployment figures down. This is turbing out ot be the biggest scam of the Labour government, basically they are buying votes at the expense of those who dont support them.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:14 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I judge the local councils by what I see. Ever since Labour have been in all I see is my bin being emptied once a fornight instead of weekly.

Also trying to get anything done usually costs now. Such things as asking for old equipement to be removed. I recall I once asked for an old fridge to be taken away and cost me nothing but now you have to pay for that.

The private sector, the wealth creating one, has had its manpower reduced since Labour came to power. Meanwhile the public sector, that costs us by the way, has increased its staffing levels by just under a million since 1997. This increase had held the unemployment figures down which this labour government boast about. Summing up they have taken from the wealth creating private sector to fund their own employment creating public sector to keep the unemployment figures down. This is turbing out ot be the biggest scam of the Labour government, basically they are buying votes at the expense of those who dont support them.

Great post :ayatollah: