Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GREAT BOOK RECCOMMENDATION

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:23 am

Other than the Rise and fall of the Valley Rams which obviously is the greaatest litterary creation ever.
I would totally suggest you get a book called the making of Glue, it was great, couldn't put it down. ;)

Re: GREAT BOOK RECCOMMENDATION

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:30 am

I also suggest... " Sugar Blues" by William Dufty! :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:02 am

BigGwynram wrote:Other than the Rise and fall of the Valley Rams which obviously is the greaatest litterary creation ever.
I would totally suggest you get a book called the making of Glue, it was great, couldn't put it down. ;)

Bought your book this week Gwyn. Brilliant, funny as f**k :lol: and I would recommend and footie fan to read it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:07 am

seriously tho " Tales from the Bootroom " by Steve Claridge is a brill read too ! Its his autobiography and opens your eyes at the opposite end of the scale to the high money makers who play football .

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:09 am

Uncle Fester wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Other than the Rise and fall of the Valley Rams which obviously is the greaatest litterary creation ever.

Bought your book this week Gwyn. Brilliant, funny as f**k :lol: and I would recommend to any footie fan to read it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:56 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:seriously tho " Tales from the Bootroom " by Steve Claridge is a brill read too ! Its his autobiography and opens your eyes at the opposite end of the scale to the high money makers who play football .

going on hols soon need something to read, where did you buy it from cheers.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:03 pm

Man Utd's Second Book including Cardiff in it, was great, bloody cant rem name lol

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:04 pm

Also Cass Pennants Book "CASS" His life story fantastic read. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:08 pm

I almost wet myself then, thanks Gwyn you've put me in great form for the rest of day.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Diary of the Real Soul Crew

Diary of the Soul Crew ‘2′

From Shattered Dreams to Wembley Way

Cardiff City Fans through the years

Rise and fall of the Valley Rams

These are all pretty good :ayatollah: :lol: