Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Come on the city

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:02 am

another fantastic display up in palace please
nothing short of 3pts please

off to costa pendine to open up for season

have a good weekend lads and lasses

And roll on 30th April When i get my ban lifted im getting more positive now due all my good no my great friends that are
helping me so much you are all the best and i love you all :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

bluebirds you will never ban a city fan ! :ayatollah:

Re: Come on the city

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:05 am

mallo wrote:another fantastic display up in palace please

And roll on 30th April When i get my ban lifted im getting more positive now due all my good no my great friends that are
helping me so much you are all the best and i love you all :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mallo, I will be thinking off you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Come on the city

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:10 am

Forever Blue wrote:
mallo wrote:another fantastic display up in palace please

Mallo, I will be thinking off you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

cheers m8 i have been inidated with phone calls just from this site m8 simon will / vaughn - steve - andy - must of had 20/30
calls yesterday people willing to help me with all different kinds of things i cant put on ere but so lifting for me

we are simply the best fans ever and this site is a another good reason why so many have taken to it thanks annis also for your support m8

have a good day ! hope we win