Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A BIT SHOCKED

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:56 am

I know its Live, but WE are 6th in the league, but only 560 Tickets sold for Palace away tomorrow.

I will be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: A BIT SHOCKED

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:59 am

dont forget we got 10 games in 5 weeks, Mar 6th to April 5th 2 games every week

thats a lot of coin

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:08 am

sack wrote:dont forget we got 10 games in 5 weeks, Mar 6th to April 5th 2 games every week

thats a lot of coin

Thats exactly why we are taking small numbers away. Also we have just had 3 away games in 8 days and lately 2 home games in 4 days.

Plus we have just had a funfair. :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:42 am

Thought more would of been sold for a London trip. :|

Ah well, we'll still make hell of a lot of noise up there. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:04 am

Forever Blue wrote:I know its Live, but WE are 6th in the league, but only 560 Tickets sold for Palace away tomorrow.

As a city fan you are able to watch 7 games (from the Watford game onwards) on the bounce without leaving the South Wales area. It is quite a draw to remain at home when the wife wants to know when there will be a weekend to do some work around the house. :evil:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:24 am

Forever Blue wrote:I know its Live, but WE are 6th in the league, but only 560 Tickets sold for Palace away tomorrow.

I'm not really shocked to be honest, away games are too expensive these days for the ordinary joe, when you add in live on the tv and 12.45 KO then I think 600 aint a bad turn out, I can't think of many clubs in our division who would manage to take that amount at this stage of the season and under the same circumstances, I'll be there, by the way :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:46 am

I've been a bit gutted about not being able to make more away games this season. I love them but my money has been really tight and I've barely managed to get a season ticket this year. :(

Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Selhurst Park is a nightmare to get to also , I would prefer to be there but live on sky with just a stroll up to the local on saturday lunchtime is much more appealing than driving to London and back :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:18 pm

whats occurring we had more up there on tuesday night boys not bottling it now surely long way to go yet.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:24 pm

I just cant be arsed with a 5am alarm call again - and taking kids on an away aint cheap - along with tickets they want stuff going there, in the services, when you there, services on the way back :lol: :lol: :lol: may as well have a weeks holiday somewhere sunny :lol:

:ayatollah: