Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DO YOU THINK ITS TO LATE

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:53 am

For Giggs to come back on the international Scene ?
http://tinyurl.com/yg3x4el

Re: DO YOU THINK ITS TO LATE

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:56 am

yes yes yes :evil:

he only wants to play against his mates, wont see him at any of the friendlies or certain away fixtures,

how he ever captained our country I will never now, I would have been to embarresed to take the armband given his record of commitment (and i dont care if its fergies fault or not)

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:57 am

No i would have him back ASAP still a class act, Giggs playing would create more chance for Bellamy they would be on the same wave length. We have a small pool of players and need all our best players playing, bet Toshack will dismiss it as he as a bigger ego than Jones.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:21 am

If he wanted to come back i dont think we could turn a player of his class down.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:23 am

If he wanted to come back i dont think we could turn a player of his class down.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:33 am

We cannot afford to turn him away. He still has class

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:29 am

yes will be great to have giggs back with such a young squad apart from bellamy who i hope will lose the captains armband. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:39 am

He could call us all a bunch of cunts as far as I was concerned but he's so quality I would welcome him back. I don't blame him for not playing in friendlies. That decision has helped him remain in the condition he is now. It's obvious he just wants to return for the England games but if we beat the English and he's instrumental in that, I wouldn't give a shit. I'd love a midfield with him and Ramsey in it.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:23 am

bring him back i say, we ain't in a position to pick and choose we ain't got that many quality players and we ain't got strenght in depth, just him being on field would give england something to think about because they still rate him.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:27 am

he still class, for the sake of welsh football it would be great.... crowds would double!

but do you really think for one second fergie will be happy about this?????

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:33 am

I think he could still play a major part in the Wales side. As seen for United on various occasions this season he clearly still has it.

Other than that, think he would be good to have around for the youngsters aswell.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:34 am

It wont only be giggs who will want to come back now we have England in the qualifying rounds :lol: I have a feeling Tosh will say thanks but no thanks - Giggs along with all the other players decided they no longer wanted to play for Wales mainly because they couldn't get on with Tosh :lol: May be devisive if any of them returned.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:38 am

ihatealiens wrote:It wont only be giggs who will want to come back now we have England in the qualifying rounds :lol: I have a feeling Tosh will say thanks but no thanks - Giggs along with all the other players decided they no longer wanted to play for Wales mainly because they couldn't get on with Tosh :lol: May be devisive if any of them returned.

Can't say that about Giggs. Most people understand his decision was about prolonging his career. Absence of Ramsey, giggs would be ideal.

Some of the others, I'm sure they'll crawl back... and be told to f*** off.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:41 am

Bring him back, we need the quality, also bring back Gary Sprake :shock:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:14 pm

no,would luv giggs bk as player,manager,,,,,respect :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:30 pm

He would be great just while Rambo out, I dont think it will happen tho

Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:33 pm

2blue2handle wrote:He would be great just while Rambo out, I dont think it will happen tho

fergie wouldnt let it :twisted:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:17 pm

He can stick it, if we hadm't drawn england he wouldn't have been in the slighest bit interested - as per the last 10+ yrs !!!

Fantastic player, but would rather we fail with players who want to play for the shirt rather than fail (as we undoubtably will) with a few old players who decide that though their countries have ALWAYS needed them, it's suits them to pipe up now with declarations of loyalty to their country !!!

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:28 pm

get a feeling here listen do you think fergie would have it no.right they fall out say one of the welsh sides reach the premier he insists on making a comeback get where im coming from.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Ryan Giggs admits that he would love to see either Swansea or Cardiff promoted

The possibility of a Welsh club in the Premier League next season remains a very distinct possibility as both Swansea and Cardiff currently occupy a Championship play off spot.

Three or four more wins each and the two sides will go into the lottery of a four team play off with the prize for the winners a place amongst the Premier League elite for next season.

And to Welsh legend Giggs, that remains very much something he would love to see as he contemplates another year at the home of the Premier League champions.

Giggs said “It’s great to see two Welsh clubs challenging for promotion, fantastic for the bigger picture of Welsh football.
“The more Welsh players we have at the highest level the better for the national side, as we are a small nation compared to the rest.

“Cardiff City are still my second team and I also look out for Swansea’s results when they come through on a Saturday afternoon.

“Imagine the two clubs in the Premiership, that would be brilliant.

“Cardiff have gone through something of a dodgy time recently, but they have started to turn things around by beating Watford and Coventry.

“Hopefully they will continue winning until the end of the season. I hope Cardiff and Swansea each go up, but at least one of them.

“It would be fantastic if we had a Welsh club in the Premiership.”

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:48 pm

I think hes only coming back because we got England but you cant turn someone with his experiance away