Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BE REALLY HONEST

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:30 pm

Dont worry what other people say, FREEDOM OF SPEECH/OPINION

Who will you be Voting for in Next Election ?

I Was Voting Conservative, but they have sounded pathetic so far.

UKIP are getting stronger and agree about looking after Britain first :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
LABOUR Helped ruin Our Country they remind me of Pistol Pete. :evil:
Liberal waste of a Vote.
Plaid waste of a Vote.
BNP Will win more Votes than ever in My Opinion.

But I will at this moment be VOTING UKIP :ayatollah:

Re: BE REALLY HONEST

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:33 pm

Labour myself

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:34 pm

BNP or lib dem,i have had enough of the labour and conserv crap,false promises,the fact that anyone can come into our country and no need to work as we will give them houses,money etc etc.our country is a joke with the tossers in charge,risdale and them are on par.........scumbags in my opinion

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:36 pm

not labour they have ruined small business, i like some of bnp policies but most are too extrame for me
ukip for me as well :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:36 pm

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/portt ... ticle.html

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:37 pm

Plaid Cymru myself devolution for me Welsh independence :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:37 pm

UKIP would be my choice but they have no chance. A vote for them will hand labor back in power and that would be devastating to the country.
Just to get Labour out it will have to be Tory for me even tho my own thinking hoes with your choice Annis.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:42 pm

gup-1 wrote:BNP or lib dem,i have had enough of the labour and conserv crap,false promises,the fact that anyone can come into our country and no need to work as we will give them houses,money etc etc.our country is a joke with the tossers in charge,risdale and them are on par.........scumbags in my opinion

That is a bit odd Chief you cant get further apart that the BNP and Lib Dems :o :o :o

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:59 pm

Plaid or Tory.

Always voted Tory but it's the MPs dishonesty that swayed me towards Plaid in the local elections last time round

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:01 pm

I've no idea who to vote, in 5 years time it'll be the same situation.

The only nailed on fact is that all MP's are dog fiddling cunts. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:11 pm

I will be honest, i have never voted, i dont trust any of them that is why i dont vote.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:13 pm

PLAID CYMRU :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:15 pm

anything but bnp, ukip and tory

oh and plaid

probably liberal for me this election

ukips share of the vote will be tiny, as will the bnp

they are minority parties , who may speak some sense depending on your viewpoint but if either of these two ever ran the country we would collapse like a kids sand castle on porthcawl beach

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:18 pm

The only time a vote is wasted is if it's not cast.

Sludge wrote:if either of these two ever ran the country we would collapse like a kids sand castle on porthcawl beach

Have you got a problem with the sand at Porthcawl, Sludge? Or Porthcawl itself? :evil:

bnp has had my vote, and been a member few years only because of their stand on immigration,
have no hatred for creed or colour just scroungers,
hav'nt read anything from the bkip or seen any broadcasts so will look out for them, and maybe they could win my vote. wont say for deffo yet.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
gup-1 wrote:BNP or lib dem,i have had enough of the labour and conserv crap,false promises,the fact that anyone can come into our country and no need to work as we will give them houses,money etc etc.our country is a joke with the tossers in charge,risdale and them are on par.........scumbags in my opinion

That is a bit odd Chief you cant get further apart that the BNP and Lib Dems :o :o :o

i know bnp aint got chance,i dislike labour+conserv,so i would pick lib dem,maybe they can oust either.thats my thought process

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Blue is the colour :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But whoever gets in its going to be tough sorting out this mess, I read that even Darling has commented that if labout get back in ( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) the cuts to services will be far worse than Mrs T had to make to sort the last labour balls up out. Labour the political equivalent of Peter Ridsdale...

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:47 pm

u k independant party i would have voted bnp but nick griffin is a absaloute berk, country is going to the wall!

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:55 pm

im still unsure for the following reasons.

ukip....havent heard of them so will look into it.

b.n.p...some policies are good for uk, but you still get tarnished with the racist brush if you vote bnp.

lib dems....boooooorrrrriiiinnnggggggg

labour...have always voted, but they fucked up.

tories...all for the rich ones and sod us normals.

plaid...haha dont make me laugh.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Midfield general wrote:Adam would be happy with your support Annis and anyone else who's looking at UKIP to get the country out of the mess we find ourselves in.

This is a copy of their manifesto for everyone to have a peek at.

http://www.ukip.org/media/policies/UKIPManifestoWeb.pdf

They have some decent ideas but fundamentally leaving the EU would be a disaster for Wales.

The Welsh Assembly Flexible Support for business (FS4B) schemes rely hugely on funding from WEFO (Welsh European Funding Office) which is really having a positive impact on SME's in Wales - not only safeguarding jobs and generating new employment but also supporting innovation and the use of innovative ICT solutions so that Wales can take a lead in these areas. Look at the Technium network, the Fibrespeed link in North Wales and also Digitally Networked Business initiatives... loads of jobs created, loads of organisations using Wales as a base for their R&D and loads of opportunities going forward - all helped and supported by WEFO.

Take us out of the EU and we will really be stuck. In principle UKIP sounds great, in practice both UKIP and the BNP would be an economic disaster for Wales.

Trouble is what party can you trust???? Not many decent politicians about really but I'll be voting Lib Dem... they seemed to come out of the MP expenses scandal with a little (not much) dignity than the 2 main parties.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
Sludge wrote:if either of these two ever ran the country we would collapse like a kids sand castle on porthcawl beach

Have you got a problem with the sand at Porthcawl, Sludge? Or Porthcawl itself? :evil:

you live in nottage , you are safe

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Sludge wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

you live in nottage , you are safe

typical Sludge you put a political thread up and hes all over it put one up titled FAO Sludge and he ignores it. :lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Green Party

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:11 pm

im liking this the more i read

End mass, uncontrolled immigration. UKIP calls for an immediate five-year freeze on
immigration for permanent settlement. Any future immigration should not exceed 50,000 people p.a. including dependants (actual, not net immigration)

This can only be done by leaving the European Union. Entry for work purposes will be on a temporary work permit visa only, issued for designated periods of time on a strict points-based system. Entry for non-work related purposes (e.g. holiday or study) will be on a temporary visa. Overstaying a visa will be a criminal offence

Ensure all EU citizens who came to Britain after 1 January 2004 are treated in the same way as citizens from other countries (unless entitled to ‘Permanent Leave to Remain’). Non- UK citizens travelling to or from the UK will have their entry and exit recorded. To enforce this, the number of UK Borders Agency staff engaged in controlling immigration will be tripled to 30,000

Ensure that after the five-year freeze, any
future immigration for permanent settlement will be on a strictly controlled, points-based system similar to Australia, Canada and New Zealand

Return people found to be living illegally in the UK to their country of origin. There can be no question of an amnesty for illegal immigrants. Such amnesties merely encourage further illegal immigration

New citizens should pass a citizenship test and sign a ‘Declaration of British Citizenship’ promising to uphold Britain’s democratic and tolerant way of life

Existing asylum seekers who have had their application refused will be required to leave the country, along with any dependants

All non-work permit visa entrants to the UK will be required to take out adequate health insurance (except where reciprocal arrangements exist). Those without insurance will be refused entry.

Reintroduce The ‘Primary Purpose Rule’ (abolished by the Labour Government),
whereby those marrying or seeking to marry a British citizen will have to convince the admitting officer that marriage, not residence, is their primary purpose in seeking to enter the UK

liking this even more

UKIP will ensure the British people have a government with the will to punish those who threaten and harm them. We believe victims’ rights are more important than the rights and comfort of criminals. It is time to implement forthright law and order policies and to adopt zero tolerance on crime.

Ensure sentences mean what they say: life should mean life

Rebalance the law to protect residents who seek to defend their own homes, families or property against intruders

Introduce a ‘three strikes and you’re out’ policy to deal with persistent offenders and make our streets safer for the public
bit doggie that one for the footy fan :lol:

Introduce ‘Boot Camps’ for young offenders to stop them spiralling into a life of crime, Abolish the politically correct and under-performing Crown Prosecution Service, returning to local police prosecutions

just downloading some bedtime reading

Download the full ‘Law and Order/Crime’ policy from the ‘Policies’ section of http://www.ukip.org

Download the full ‘Immigration and Asylum’ policy from the ‘Policies’ section of http://www.ukip.org

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:17 pm

if you vote bnp then its not really going to a surprise you get labelled a racist as the bnp are a racist party

that doesnt mean that everybody who votes for the bnp is a racist ...but they are a racist party ..so thats what people are going to think of people who vote for them

its the people running the party , with convictions for violence and racist attacks that are the problem

I am sure that many people vote for them, unaware of where the party came from and its links with violent groups like combat 18

its fine saying that we need to control immigration ..thats agreed by everybody

but the BNP are a very sinister party and they might play the " britain " card but a lot of the old national front lot who vote for them are hardcore england types and they hate the welsh and scottish with a passion

behind your back they will be singing " god save the queen " and telling you to f**k off home you sheepshagger

horrible bunch

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:23 pm

i have allways voted labour but not this time, consevatives no so am still going to listen for now

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:30 pm

All a bunch of f*cking scoundrels. All out for what they can get away with, i wont vote because its a waste of time, whoever gets in there all the same.

Yeah i know millions died for our freedom in 2 world wars, but most of them would turn in there grave with the way this country is turning out.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:35 pm

Labour.

It's only going to be between them or Torys, and i certainly don't want those idiots in.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:40 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:
im liking this the more i read

End mass, uncontrolled immigration. UKIP calls for an immediate five-year freeze on
immigration for permanent settlement. Any future immigration should not exceed 50,000 people p.a. including dependants (actual, not net immigration)

This can only be done by leaving the European Union. Entry for work purposes will be on a temporary work permit visa only, issued for designated periods of time on a strict points-based system. Entry for non-work related purposes (e.g. holiday or study) will be on a temporary visa. Overstaying a visa will be a criminal offence

Ensure all EU citizens who came to Britain after 1 January 2004 are treated in the same way as citizens from other countries (unless entitled to ‘Permanent Leave to Remain’). Non- UK citizens travelling to or from the UK will have their entry and exit recorded. To enforce this, the number of UK Borders Agency staff engaged in controlling immigration will be tripled to 30,000

Ensure that after the five-year freeze, any
future immigration for permanent settlement will be on a strictly controlled, points-based system similar to Australia, Canada and New Zealand

Return people found to be living illegally in the UK to their country of origin. There can be no question of an amnesty for illegal immigrants. Such amnesties merely encourage further illegal immigration

New citizens should pass a citizenship test and sign a ‘Declaration of British Citizenship’ promising to uphold Britain’s democratic and tolerant way of life

Existing asylum seekers who have had their application refused will be required to leave the country, along with any dependants

All non-work permit visa entrants to the UK will be required to take out adequate health insurance (except where reciprocal arrangements exist). Those without insurance will be refused entry.

Reintroduce The ‘Primary Purpose Rule’ (abolished by the Labour Government),
whereby those marrying or seeking to marry a British citizen will have to convince the admitting officer that marriage, not residence, is their primary purpose in seeking to enter the UK

liking this even more

UKIP will ensure the British people have a government with the will to punish those who threaten and harm them. We believe victims’ rights are more important than the rights and comfort of criminals. It is time to implement forthright law and order policies and to adopt zero tolerance on crime.

Ensure sentences mean what they say: life should mean life

Rebalance the law to protect residents who seek to defend their own homes, families or property against intruders

Introduce a ‘three strikes and you’re out’ policy to deal with persistent offenders and make our streets safer for the public
bit doggie that one for the footy fan :lol:

Introduce ‘Boot Camps’ for young offenders to stop them spiralling into a life of crime, Abolish the politically correct and under-performing Crown Prosecution Service, returning to local police prosecutions

just downloading some bedtime reading

Download the full ‘Law and Order/Crime’ policy from the ‘Policies’ section of http://www.ukip.org

Download the full ‘Immigration and Asylum’ policy from the ‘Policies’ section of http://www.ukip.org

all sounds very good but they are a lobbying party and no more, they know it