Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: i am board

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:50 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:Mrs. R I do wish you'd give me more notice about when he's out.

Yours Most Sincerely,

The Rhooster.

Cocka doodledo :ayatollah:

,,,,,,, sorry rhooster i will next time it is just this pen top is driving me nutts. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

heres a trick to try, run a boiling hot bath, get in and lay in the btah legs akimbo, now get Mr R to get at it with one of those litter grabbers, if the water hot enough you wont feel a thing.

,,,,,,,, rhooster harry is away with his old age club do you know any one who can come around and heeeeeeeelp, :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:53 pm

chippy909 wrote:Mrs.R you might want to try the Rampant Rhooster ;) :lol:

////// it is my dream to have the rhooster i think he is so hot, :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:53 pm

be funny when you put the lid back on the pen mind and someone chews it :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:54 pm

chippy909 wrote:Mrs.R you might want to try the Rampant Rhooster ;) :lol:

////// it is my dream to have the rhooster i think he is so hot, :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:55 pm

The Rhooster wrote:be funny when you put the lid back on the pen mind and someone chews it :lol: :lol:

,,,,, or harry trys to get the wax out of his ear with it :lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:56 pm

The Rhooster wrote:be funny when you put the lid back on the pen mind and someone chews it :lol: :lol:

,,,,, or harry trys to get the wax out of his ear with it :lol:

sniffingfingersmiley :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:34 am

thanks for all the tips with my pen top problem. :ayatollah: but it came out this morning harry managed to get a finger up and pull it out .off down the off licence now to put a lotto ticket on . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:03 pm

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:14 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:thanks for all the tips with my pen top problem. :ayatollah: but it came out this morning harry managed to get a finger up and pull it out .off down the off licence now to put a lotto ticket on . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

with your lucky pen???

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:38 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:thanks for all the tips with my pen top problem. :ayatollah: but it came out this morning harry managed to get a finger up and pull it out .off down the off licence now to put a lotto ticket on . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

with your lucky pen???

,,,,,, rhooster iv sent the pen and the top to baz he is going to give it to you can you raffel it and give the money to a charity of your choice,love rose. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:44 pm

The Rhooster wrote:

with your lucky pen???

,,,,,, rhooster iv sent the pen and the top to baz he is going to give it to you can you raffel it and give the money to a charity of your choice,love rose. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

So thoughtful aint you love!

Hope you rinsed ;)

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:49 pm

of course i rinsed it jez do you think i am some dirty old slag. :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:51 pm

Hey Mrs R. May I suggest you buy a dictionary..... Just so you don't get BORED.

If that fails... Call round to see Mrs BigBlueBird and I, we will be more than happy to fill everyone of your holes! ;) ;) ;)

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:Hey Mrs R. May I suggest you buy a dictionary..... Just so you don't get BORED.

If that fails... Call round to see Mrs BigBlueBird and I, we will be more than happy to fill everyone of your holes! ;) ;) ;)

,,,,,,, thank you bigblue bird i may take you up on that. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:54 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:of course i rinsed it jez do you think i am some dirty old slag. :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Nah your a gorgeous young slut - and i am dead jealous of you cos I don't get a look in :( :(

(thats why i am your friend - i am hoping for some seconds - hope you dont mind) :oops:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Jez wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:of course i rinsed it jez do you think i am some dirty old slag. :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Nah your a gorgeous young slut - and i am dead jealous of you cos I don't get a look in :( :(

(thats why i am your friend - i am hoping for some seconds - hope you dont mind) :oops:

,,,,, jez dont keep running your self down love you are sexy and adorable and i know most of the blokes who shag me only do it to get to you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Jez wrote:

,,,,, jez dont keep running your self down love you are sexy and adorable and i know most of the blokes who shag me only do it to get to you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Mrs R. I have told you about gettting pissed on a friday afternoon! that sherry needs to be locked away ;)

Problem i am having Mrs R. they are shaggin you and you are soooooooooooooo good, dirty and sexy - I aint actually getting a look in - think you could meet the next one without having a wash and just lie there not moving - gimme a chance then see :)

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:07 pm

jez you need to let your self go a little iv lived with a reputation for years now . im not a slag i just like having sex with men some times it is good some times it is bad but all the time it is sex jez your young and beautiful you can do better than my cast offs. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:26 pm

i'll be honest here if the pens been rinsed i dont want it. :o

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:31 pm

The Rhooster wrote:i'll be honest here if the pens been rinsed i dont want it. :o

,,,,,, what if i got someone to put it back up do you think you will want it then. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:34 pm

The Rhooster wrote:i'll be honest here if the pens been rinsed i dont want it. :o

,,,,,, what if i got someone to put it back up do you think you will want it then. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tidy, but dont ebay it im not entering a bidding war for it.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:42 pm

rhooster it is going in the post as i speak ill send it to baz and he has promist me he will give it to you at the jb game i hope you rase a few bob for your charity. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: by the way i played with my self last night thinking about you hope you dont mind love rose. :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:46 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:rhooster it is going in the post as i speak ill send it to baz and he has promist me he will give it to you at the jb game i hope you rase a few bob for your charity. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: by the way i played with my self last night thinking about you hope you dont mind love rose. :lol: :lol:

:o im not at the jacks game ill ring Baz and meet him for a breakie in the week.

Regards the playing not a problem give me your email and i'll forward one of my special videos, hard or soft??

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:48 pm

this forum beggers belief, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now i know who stole all my pens :o

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:51 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:rhooster it is going in the post as i speak ill send it to baz and he has promist me he will give it to you at the jb game i hope you rase a few bob for your charity. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: by the way i played with my self last night thinking about you hope you dont mind love rose. :lol: :lol:

:o im not at the jacks game ill ring Baz and meet him for a breakie in the week.

Regards the playing not a problem give me your email and i'll forward one of my special videos, hard or soft??

,,,,,, hard please rhooster thats the way a girl like me always likes it .do you think any one else on this board whould like to have exsperimental sex with me. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:52 pm

The Rhooster wrote:

,,,,,, hard please rhooster thats the way a girl like me always likes it .do you think any one else on this board whould like to have exsperimental sex with me. :ayatollah:

No Rosey my sweet lady I think im the only one that will man up to the task.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:07 pm

i think you are right rhooster i had an inclin that uncle festa might like to shag me i met him at the wba game and he is like an adonis. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:08 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:i think you are right rhooster i had an inclin that uncle festa might like to shag me i met him at the wba game and he is like an adonis. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

dont wish to upset you mrs R but Fester is out of your league, he's champions league whereas you my sweet lady are league two

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:13 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:i think you are right rhooster i had an inclin that uncle festa might like to shag me i met him at the wba game and he is like an adonis. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

dont wish to upset you mrs R but Fester is out of your league, he's champions league whereas you my sweet lady are league two

,,,,,, i have to agree on the festa coment i think he is out of my league but a girl can always dream. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: