Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i am board

Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:48 pm

any one want to come around my house and have some adult fun my husband wont be home tonight he is away with is old age club . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

Re: i am board

Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Mrs R. xxx have you been at the clinic again ? you have been very quiet for a few weeks and I know what that usually means!

Fancy a night out sat - all the boys from here are off to Soho so that leaves town clear for a pick up night not like you will have to have a guilt shag if you bump into any of them! :lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Cheers us up Mrs Ramsgate :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cheers us up Mrs Ramsgate :lol: :ayatollah:

annis i have a feeling we will be in wembly this year fingers crossed. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Jez wrote:Mrs R. xxx have you been at the clinic again ? you have been very quiet for a few weeks and I know what that usually means!

Fancy a night out sat - all the boys from here are off to Soho so that leaves town clear for a pick up night not like you will have to have a guilt shag if you bump into any of them! :lol:

,,,,,,,,, hi jez i have been to the clinic but it is not what you think. i have a bad case of piles and i thought i could push them back up with a biro but the top came off and got stuck up my back passage so i needed some medical advice on how to get it out. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Work it out with a pencil Mrs Ramsgate...........

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:13 pm

croesybluebird wrote:Work it out with a pencil Mrs Ramsgate...........

..... i was thinking more along the lines of a vindaloo :lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Mrs R.the beauty of these new pen lids - by law they have to have a hole (incase a child swallows it they still breath) works in your favour - take a few paks of laxitives and you can still go - thru the hole on the lid - sorted

Oh but how are you gonna have anal fun :o :o :o :o :o :o :o yeah forget the laxitives idea go get it sorted asap!!! - dont wanna spoil your fun ;)

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:17 pm

Jez wrote:Mrs R.the beauty of these new pen lids - by law they have to have a hole (incase a child swallows it they still breath) works in your favour - take a few paks of laxitives and you can still go - thru the hole on the lid - sorted

Oh but how are you gonna have anal fun :o :o :o :o :o :o :o yeah forget the laxitives idea go get it sorted asap!!! - dont wanna spoil your fun ;)

jez i think you may be right about the hole in the pen top because every time i brake wind i give a little whistel. :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:21 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
Jez wrote:Mrs R.the beauty of these new pen lids - by law they have to have a hole (incase a child swallows it they still breath) works in your favour - take a few paks of laxitives and you can still go - thru the hole on the lid - sorted

jez i think you may be right about the hole in the pen top because every time i brake wind i give a little whistel. :lol: :lol:

LOL do us a favour love and shove another 2 up there then and play me a tune - try "you are my cardiff" - we could make a cd n flog them at the games - money maker there ;)

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:21 pm

I'm just shocked at all of this filth! :o :o :o

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Pompey wrote:I'm just shocked at all of this filth! :o :o :o

\\\\\ me to pompy that jez is terrible. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:24 pm

And you are the cleanest person I know Mrs. Ramsgate!
You pair together would be a deadly duo mind 8-) ;)

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Pompey wrote:

And you are the cleanest person I know Mrs. Ramsgate!
You pair together would be a deadly duo mind 8-) ;)

..... :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Jez wrote:Mrs R. xxx have you been at the clinic again ? you have been very quiet for a few weeks and I know what that usually means!

,,,,,,,,, hi jez i have been to the clinic but it is not what you think. i have a bad case of piles and i thought i could push them back up with a biro but the top came off and got stuck up my back passage so i needed some medical advice on how to get it out. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

:lol: :shock:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:26 pm

SKI - i know what you are doing ;) ;) ;) just at the thought! :o :lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Jez wrote:

LOL do us a favour love and shove another 2 up there then and play me a tune - try "you are my cardiff" - we could make a cd n flog them at the games - money maker there ;)

sounds good to me jez . :lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Jez wrote:

SKI - i know what you are doing ;) ;) ;) just at the thought! :o :lol:

You know me to well already Jez.
How'd you know I would be playing guitar :roll: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:28 pm

you lot are filthy, it makes me sick! im going to work, i cant deal with any more of this ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:29 pm

milly44 wrote:you lot are filthy, it makes me sick! im going to work, i cant deal with any more of this ;) :ayatollah:

Reading all this make me wish I was working tonight to. You jammy shit.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:31 pm

milly44 wrote:you lot are filthy, it makes me sick! im going to work, i cant deal with any more of this ;) :ayatollah:

Oi how dare you call me "work" thas it - Mrs R. you can have molly in his frillies - i've moved on! :lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Jez wrote:

Oi how dare you call me "work" thas it - Mrs R. you can have molly in his frillies - i've moved on! :lol:

...... you know i want baz jez that man really turns me on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:44 pm

Jez wrote:

...... you know i want baz jez that man really turns me on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mrs R. last night i found things out about that man that SHOCKED !!! but i see why u want him soooo badly!

He has this little thing bowt a lollypop lady n dinnerlady - i been thinking - i can rob a tabbard from my cleaner friend n a hair net off the butcher - u reckon u cud run down the lolly pop lady by yours and strip her qwick n meet tonorrow about 8

give him the night of his life!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:08 pm

Mrs. R I do wish you'd give me more notice about when he's out.

Yours Most Sincerely,

The Rhooster.

Cocka doodledo :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:41 pm

The Rhooster wrote:Mrs. R I do wish you'd give me more notice about when he's out.

Yours Most Sincerely,

The Rhooster.

,,,,,,, sorry rhooster i will next time it is just this pen top is driving me nutts. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Do u ever use sex toys? :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:44 pm

The Rhooster wrote:Mrs. R I do wish you'd give me more notice about when he's out.

Yours Most Sincerely,

The Rhooster.

,,,,,,, sorry rhooster i will next time it is just this pen top is driving me nutts. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

heres a trick to try, run a boiling hot bath, get in and lay in the btah legs akimbo, now get Mr R to get at it with one of those litter grabbers, if the water hot enough you wont feel a thing.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:46 pm

chippy909 wrote:Do u ever use sex toys? :ayatollah:

..... yes i love them chippy the rampant rabbit is my current fav. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:48 pm

chippy909 wrote:Do u ever use sex toys? :ayatollah:

..... yes i love them chippy the rampant rabbit is my current fav. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

so yesterday Mrs. R. :lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Mrs.R you might want to try the Rampant Rhooster ;) :lol: