Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Chefs in the Curry house

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:51 am

Worked for they money last night, thats my worst fear Baz and Annis coming to my place toghether oh my god, my Chefs would walk out. No way could they feed them bad boys :D

Re: The Chefs in the Curry house

Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:15 am

BlueCheg wrote:Worked for they money last night, thats my worst fear Baz and Annis coming to my place toghether oh my god, my Chefs would walk out. No way could they feed them bad boys :D

the chefs werent so good that they had to charge over £100 for 7 currys though. my mouth has only just recoverd from tasting greggs vindaloo :shock: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:50 pm

They were nabbed over charging us.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:43 pm

kismit, haha last time they tried to charge us we all legged it, they nabbed one of the boys and it was going right off, in the end we were punching our way back in to resuce him LOL

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:34 pm

is that the place they nicknamed the jizzmet, got told a story about the place today

and cheggs you better get your chefs in order for my visit :D

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:39 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:is that the place they nicknamed the jizzmet, got told a story about the place today

ooooo What was the story Baz

:ugeek:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Chops - does the name not give u a clue - my guess the chefs a bit of DIY and the customers eating the curry ;)

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:08 pm

Jez wrote:Chops - does the name not give u a clue - my guess the chefs a bit of DIY and the customers eating the curry ;)

I get it now :lol:

I wondered what Cheggers was dipping his pompadoms in :shock:

:lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:11 pm

well as i always say " never expect a woman sorry anyone" to swallow what your not prepared to do swallow too

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:22 pm

All I know is that Mike Morris would've have paid for his mods curry!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Mr Davies wrote:All I know is that Mike Morris would've have paid for his mods curry!!

:lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:26 pm

Mr Davies wrote:All I know is that Mike Morris would've have paid for his mods curry!!

:lol: :lol: In fairness to Annis he said he would have if all his Mods had been there.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:34 pm

The Rhooster wrote:

:lol: :lol: In fairness to Annis he said he would have if all his Mods had been there.

Whose the fucker who let us down then???

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:23 pm

chippy909 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:is that the place they nicknamed the jizzmet, got told a story about the place today

ooooo What was the story Baz

just say i heard some monkeyfacing was done in the kitchen (alledgedly) :lol:

:? :o