Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE RIDDLER IS NOT HIMSELF

Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:36 am

Reports from inside Our Club, say he doesnt give the Orders anymore, walks around with his head down, looks well out of place and hanging in there by thread.

Reports from City fans, are he doesnt reply to Texts or emails anymore.

Reports from Reporters (Minus Terry who virtually works for him :lol: ), he refuses to speak to them any more and just says no comment.

WE ARE FINALLY GETTING TO THE SPIN DOCTOR and HIGEST PAID CHAIRMAN OUT SIDE THE PREMIER :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THE RIDDLER IS NOT HIMSELF

Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:56 am

does ridsdale have a contract and if so when does it end ?

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:00 am

He now sounds like a Cardiff City fan! Sooner or later, everyone involved with Cardiff becomes an alcoholic depressive! :D

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:02 am

the blue path wrote:does ridsdale have a contract and if so when does it end ?

Yes, worth £1 Million and made up by him and his cronies, THATS WHY HE IS STILL HERE :evil:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:14 am

HAHA THE GUY'S A CROOK :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:20 am

So what your saying is he is getting paid for walking around being a moody cnut :shock:

What a waste of money !

Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:35 am

Dobbin wrote:So what your saying is he is getting paid for walking around being a moody cnut :shock:

What a waste of money !

where can i apply for job like that haha

Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:48 am

Forever Blue wrote:
the blue path wrote:does ridsdale have a contract and if so when does it end ?

Yes, worth £1 Million and made up by him and his cronies, THATS WHY HE IS STILL HERE :evil:

I'm sure I read somewhere that PR had a rolling 12 month contract just like DJ's.

So it never ends. This means that he would have to be given 12 months notice to get rid pr pay up 12 months.

These types of contracts used be seen as a good thing for the clubs with a manager not looking for long contracts and screwing the clubs if they were sacked however it seems that they just give a manager the opportunity to walk with a whole years salary or get put on gardning leave whilst still being paid.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:52 am

He is realising this "golden cloud" is about to start pissing it down!

There is only so long you can tells lie's for before they catch you up with you and unlucky for PR his is being done very publicly!

I would be interested to speak to others from Leeds n Barnsley - to see how it was near the end for him up there when the shit hit the fan !

Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:35 pm

Dobbin wrote:So what your saying is he is getting paid for walking around being a moody cnut :shock:

My Mrs must be f*cking loaded by now!! :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:40 pm

Perhaps he realises that administration is now inevitable.

His name will be forever ruined (if not already), he will not get any of his huge pay-off, he will no longer be able to boast of never having taken a club into administration and personally he will have major financial problems to deal with.

The only down side of the Riddler getting hosed over is that if no Malaysian money is forthcoming soon then the club is going to get hosed over too.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:44 pm

poor bloke, my heart goes out to him.............................. :twisted:

hopr your life is living hell, and someone has smeared shit all up the walls of your private toilet!

Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:26 pm

Lets face it, everything to do with Riddles' contract is speculation.

Its a pretty safe bet he's got his arse covered financially, but he can do nothing
to stop the rest of the board (for instance) changing Steve Borleys job description
to something like 'Executive Director', pass over the day to day running of the club
to Steve and marginalise Riddles. Sounds pretty much like they've done that. tw*t
face will HATE it. He loves the power, the recognition, the high profile. He will be
spitting feathers if he's been reduced to counting paper clips etc. The longer he's
at the club effectively doing nothing, the more damage he'll do to his reputation.
(What reputation I hear you all ask :lol: )

Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Was Ridsdale at Balckpool for the Jacks game and if he was what was he doing there?

Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:35 pm

he knows he's never going to get a job again thats why. Still, he's fleeced us for a few million, he's no doubt got a few million tucked away. why doesnt he do everyone a favour and just fug off to the bahamas now....maybe he'll find people who dont know what a wanker he is.... :lol:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:04 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Was Ridsdale at Balckpool for the Jacks game and if he was what was he doing there?

I hope he watches everyone of their games if it means they lose 5-1 every time :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:49 pm

What a waste of money !
:evil:

Correct :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:49 am

Forever Blue wrote:

What a waste of money !
:evil:

Correct :lol:

:shock: :lol:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:50 am

Perhaps he should look in that mirror and see who he is, coz we can and we ok with what we see.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:04 am

Gwyn we've seen many chairmen come and go havnt we , been lookin in our mirrors for years ! :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:38 am

i think Pinocchio has finally told his last lie !!! :ayatollah: