Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SWANS GOALS LESS THAN BOTTOM TEAM

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:32 pm

Just noticed that the Jerks have only scored 33 goals this season and Peetrboro at the bottom of the league have scored 39, how did they put 3 past us, the mind boggles.

Re: SWANS GOALS LESS THAN BOTTOM TEAM

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:55 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Just noticed that the Jerks have only scored 33 goals this season and Peetrboro at the bottom of the league have scored 39, how did they put 3 past us, the mind boggles.

My nan could of probably put 3 past us at the begining of the season :lol: Our defence was terrible.

But through the season it has improved and we now have a pretty solid back 5. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:55 pm

Must be the conspiracy by the English FA by sending out bad refs who get all the major decisions wrong in their games.

Nothing to do with not scoring nearly enough goals then

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:56 pm

Must be boring as hell watching them play

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:06 pm

Maybe if they didn't sign shit Scottish balls to play up front then they'd actually be able to score some goals. I'd be so annoyed if I was a Swansea fan. They've not managed to replace the goals they were getting which apparently was their number one priority in the summer!

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:40 pm

chippy909 wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Just noticed that the Jerks have only scored 33 goals this season and Peetrboro at the bottom of the league have scored 39, how did they put 3 past us, the mind boggles.

My nan could of probably put 3 past us at the begining of the season :lol: Our defence was terrible.

But through the season it has improved and we now have a pretty solid back 5. :ayatollah:

We didnt look very solid against Watford Chief. We was lucky and i do mean lucky we wasnt dead and buried at half time. :o