Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

kevin blackwell....and sheff utd

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:52 pm

i hate this bloke,all he ever does is moan about everything when he loses,brings out all the excuses "the ref was this" "he didnt see that" ...the grass is to long blah blah blah....yet when he wins you,d think his team were brazil or something ....i remeber last year whe nwe had to 2 sent off he still said how well they played ....naff all about us down to 9 men.....as for his teams well im sure tonight they,ll be up to there dirty tricks again especially there crap centre half morgan who gets away with murder.....really hope we do em tonight ............blooooooooooooooooooooooooobirds !!!

Re: kevin blackwell....and sheff utd

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:55 pm

All he knows how to do is get a big man in the team and play hoof ball. Blackwell is one of the most tactically flawed managers in the division. With Darius Henderson and Ched Evans out, if we don't take this game by the scruff of the neck we should be lashed.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Jay will have to be strong tonight and battle hard as that idiot Morgan will target him and try to bully him out of is game.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:21 pm

Thought we were superb when we had 9 men Vs them last year.

Even thought we were the better side.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:25 pm

Swansea fucked up their long ball game by playing with 3 centre halves ( Ashley Williams ) was a defensive midfielder ....... but as we only have 1 centre half fit that sort of eliminates that ! I still reckon we will do em 2 - 0 tonite tho :ayatollah: