Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malaysians 'waiting' for admin ? - there's a problem

Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:15 am

If -as looks possible - no cash is coming the club's way for the time being, then administration is a 100% nailed-on cert.

Problem is, there's no guarantee that the Malays will be the only group negotiating with the administrators -I'm guessing there will be other interested parties coming into the frame, and they will know this.

I can't see the Malays 'courting' City the way they are, only to see the club slip into someone else's hands.

Re: Malaysians 'waiting' for admin ? - there's a problem

Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:00 am

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:If -as looks possible - no cash is coming the club's way for the time being, then administration is a 100% nailed-on cert.

Problem is, there's no guarantee that the Malays will be the only group negotiating with the administrators -I'm guessing there will be other interested parties coming into the frame, and they will know this.

I can't see the Malays 'courting' City the way they are, only to see the club slip into someone else's hands.

Fair point.

They are into the "heavy petting" of the courtship at the moment. Lets hope they will want "first base" soon. :D
Mind you, PR has already fucked us! :o :o

Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:09 am

Uncle Fester wrote:
A Quiet Monkfish wrote:If -as looks possible - no cash is coming the club's way for the time being, then administration is a 100% nailed-on cert.

Fair point.

They are into the "heavy petting" of the courtship at the moment. Lets hope they will want "first base" soon. :D
Mind you, PR has already fucked us! :o :o

Forget first base!! City should be bending over now begging them to pick a hole to fill :P :P

Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:11 am

Fair point.

Mind you, PR has already fucked us! :o :o[/quote]

Forget first base!! City should be bending over now begging them to pick a hole to fill :P :P[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:19 am

:lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno: :lolno:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:43 am

We need full penetration!

Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:00 am

Let's face it lads, we want rape... and we want it now! :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 am

Thay also may not be interested in a club which starts of the campaign with a 10 point dedcution....

Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:53 am

doom and gloom :lol: we will not go into admin pmg will not let itv happen they stand to lose alot people are fogeting we still have money coming in aswell 2 million off brum once thay are safe a few sell out games at home coming up and the chelsea fa cup money has came in this month that will last us till end of the season also promotion throught the play offs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: