Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why does Jones do it?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:19 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 583475.stm

With the success he has brought us, I still cannot stick him.

Re: Why does Jones do it?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:22 pm

He's wrong.

What we expect these days is to make it to the final hurdle and then fail miserably.
Because that's all that EVER happens.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:26 pm

I like jones as a manager

but I wish he would shut his trap sometimes

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:28 pm

Sludge wrote:I like jones as a manager

but I wish he would shut his trap sometimes

I can understand his frustration but now is not the time, a lot of what he says is true but it's bad timing IMO.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:30 pm

Fair do's he's a grade a tosspot when it comes to connecting with the fans, as far as i can tell he has had no stick since before xmas from the fans yet he feels it necessary to come out with another attack on the suport of Cardiff City.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:32 pm

The Rhooster wrote:Fair do's he's a garde a tosspot when it comes to connecting with the fans, as far as i can tell he has had no stick since before xmas from the fans yet he feels it necessary to come out with another attack on the suport of Cardiff City.

Don't worry, the annual "Swansea's just another game" speech is around the corner too.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:32 pm

Stop whinging Jones you've had 5 good years out of us. Just do your job your being paid enough for it. Get us up or get the f**k out with your yorkie pal :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:21 am

The Rhooster wrote:Fair do's he's a grade a tosspot when it comes to connecting with the fans, as far as i can tell he has had no stick since before xmas from the fans yet he feels it necessary to come out with another attack on the suport of Cardiff City.

he doesnt mention the fans and everything he said is bang on,stop being so paro mun

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:23 am

moz-dublin wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:Fair do's he's a grade a tosspot when it comes to connecting with the fans, as far as i can tell he has had no stick since before xmas from the fans yet he feels it necessary to come out with another attack on the suport of Cardiff City.

he doesnt mention the fans and everything he said is bang on,stop being so paro mun

Who does he mean then?

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:24 am

Leave Dave Jones alone.............he is taking us to the Premiership under stressful times. ;)

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:30 am

i assumed he meant the media

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:54 am

We can win 5 games on the trot - then lose 5 games on the trot

We can win 5 - 0, then lose 5 - 0.

Jones is the manager, consistency and preparation is a big part
of his remit and he's failed miserably since he's been here.

We won't go up under him, because when the players feel the pressure
he has no idea how to take it off them

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:50 am

What a knob he is! :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:14 am

Have a look at his report on wales online.

He states the club have done nothing for 50 yrs, and he hasnt spent that much this season.

Getting his excuses in early?

I bloody hope not!!