Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Meow Meow / MKAT / Methadrone

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:19 pm

This is the drug that has killed a few people in the last couple of weeks. It's being legally sold as plant food lately.

Most of my mates think they are cool for taking it, I wish they wouldn't.

Anyone had any experience of it?

Re: Meow Meow / MKAT / Methadrone

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:24 pm

DONT touch dugs never have never will

ffs the vodka on a sat. is enough and if needed then the only thing i manage is a paracetamol!

red bull makes me shakes for 2 days!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Michael Littlewood wrote:This is the drug that has killed a few people in the last couple of weeks. It's being legally sold as plant food lately.

Yeh..Its great, get on it.. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:27 pm

nope n its been around for about 6mths now
i do the drug testing in work and discussed it with my trainer on a refresher course back in novermber, and he didnt even know of its existance

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:29 pm

Michael Littlewood wrote:This is the drug that has killed a few people in the last couple of weeks. It's being legally sold as plant food lately.

I would stay away from any drugs mate, you will only end up hurting those close to you.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's safe. It's not been around long enough to know how it can affect you later on in life.

I've got some friends that take it. You should see the state of some of them. It's not a pretty sight.
I prefer to stick to the beers myself :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:50 pm

I had to stop taking that Meow meow, kept hurting my neck trying to lick my arse, and the wife reckoned i was playing f**k with the wall paper when I was scratching it, having a dump and burying it in the garden was the final straw.

Back to the Stronboww for me, prrr,prrr,

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:52 pm

dont do drugs, only ever tried dope, certainly wouldnt touch that shite

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:03 pm

I'm just a part time smoker.
That MKAT stuff is bad, makes your old boy shrivel up to the size of a chipalata. Messes with your guts and makes you ill for days. Shit to that :evil: