Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DAI HUNT

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Just asked to be my friend on facebook and is joining this Forum tonight and only 2 months ago got a seat near us in the Ninian stand. ;)

Re: DAI HUNT

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:21 pm

Dai Hunt is stalking you!!

:bunny: boiler!!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:26 pm

As nutty as a fruit bat but I think he's great :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Just asked to be my friend on facebook and is joining this Forum tonight and only 2 months ago got a seat near us in the Ninian stand. ;)

:lol: Cant wait to read his posts should be a entertaining read :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:29 pm

Stewart wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Just asked to be my friend on facebook and is joining this Forum tonight and only 2 months ago got a seat near us in the Ninian stand. ;)

:lol: Cant wait to read his posts should be a entertaining read :lol:

:lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:32 pm

He'll be monkeyfacing you next :shock:

bet he only types in capital letters :D

He`s a bluebird to the bone, fair play..

(glad i dont sit near him though).. :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

imagining him using facebook!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o hilarious!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Dai is an interesting character, he scares the shit out of me but you gotta love him

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Dai is an interesting character, he scares the shit out of me but you gotta love him

FISH i know the real reason for your name change you ARE "DAI HUNTS" LOVECHILD :D

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:12 pm

Cardiff's Biggest Supporter ... He's a Leg end !!! The player's ask for his signature, outside the Players Entrance !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Mandy wrote:

Cardiff's Biggest Supporter ... He's a Leg end !!! The player's ask for his signature, outside the Players Entrance !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thas when the players go for their after game shower :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:40 pm

he's as mad as a box of frogs

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:42 pm

evans wrote:he's as mad as a box of frogs

:old:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:46 pm

I had fun sitting next to him on a bus to Norwich last season for a midweek game............2am still on the bus, everyone else is asleep and he's still going off on one, lol