Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THANKS FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO!!!!!!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Help me out with your post for me to find somewhere to rent! Ive found a house down at the marina in Penarth!!!!! :D

thanks to all those that gave me imformation on properties!!!!

When the footy seasons over i will be fishing from the bottom of my garden!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THANKS FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO!!!!!!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:04 pm

I lived down the marina for 2 years, luved it down there. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:27 pm

sam salim wrote:Help me out with your post for me to find somewhere to rent! Ive found a house down at the marina in Penarth!!!!! :D

When the footy seasons over i will be fishing from the bottom of my garden!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

theres a lot of perch in there watch them :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:29 pm

Marina eh? Very posh.

If I were you, I'd avoid the Oystercatcher as your main watering hole and head to the Station instead!!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:31 pm

i would have avoided penarth full stop :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Mr Davies wrote:Marina eh? Very posh.

If I were you, I'd avoid the Oystercatcher as your main watering hole and head to the Station instead!!

i used to go to the top house when i used to stay in pill street! had a few good nights in there!!!!! :D :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:38 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i would have avoided penarth full stop :lol:

bring a rod and a few beers down baz for a bit of night fishing when the seasons over!!!!! ;)

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:39 pm

sam salim wrote:

bring a rod and a few beers down baz for a bit of night fishing when the seasons over!!!!! ;)
now you are talking :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:39 pm

sam salim wrote:

i used to go to the top house when i used to stay in pill street! had a few good nights in there!!!!! :D :ayatollah:

Ah, so you know the area then?? Top House - good pub, cracking food, good beer too!! Shocking skittle alley though!!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:40 pm

Baz, you cheeky fucker, I spent 12 years of my life in Penarth.

It's where I learned all the debauched behaviour I frequently post about on the sex thread!! ;)

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Mr Davies wrote:
sam salim wrote:

Ah, so you know the area then?? Top House - good pub, cracking food, good beer too!! Shocking skittle alley though!!

ive fell down the stairs going to the toilets a few times when ive had to many shandy's!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:42 pm

ok then i now like penarth, but dislike rhoose now then :D

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:44 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:ok then i now like penarth, but dislike rhoose now then :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:45 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:ok then i now like penarth, but dislike rhoose now then :D

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Baz, I agree, Rhoose is a shithole. Why do you think so many people leave there daily- they even use planes to escape, mun.

:D

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Mr Davies wrote:Baz, I agree, Rhoose is a shithole. Why do you think so many people leave there daily- they even use planes to escape, mun.

:lol: rhoose point i live not rhoose. rhoose is a shithole :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Mr Davies wrote:Baz, I agree, Rhoose is a shithole. Why do you think so many people leave there daily- they even use planes to escape, mun.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:06 pm

The Rhooster wrote:

Ah, thats ok then. Rhoose point is a lovely, tranquil, serene place that has very few equals.

Does this mean from now on, after clarifying your whereabouts, we have to call you "The Rhoosepointer"??

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:39 pm

welcome back to Penarth Sam!! i am in the top house most fridays will get u a pint if i see you! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:42 pm

WHATS WRONG WITH PENARTH TAF TAF

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Sam "Welcome to Wales" :D :D :D :D :D

I have a fishing net - (if i had a rod there would be too many gnome jokes!!!) can i come crabbing with you n Mr Baz :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:46 pm

sam salim wrote:Help me out with your post for me to find somewhere to rent! Ive found a house down at the marina in Penarth!!!!! :D

WELCOME BACK BRO NEW BEGINNING ! GOOD LUCK YOU AND TITCH /G :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:50 pm

mallo wrote:

TOP MAN MALLO!!!! When are we taking the power boat out for a spin ????? ;)

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:04 pm

sam salim wrote:

I will have to post some pictures from the Top House, : Mr D, Sam looks very fetching in his Posh hat" :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:07 pm

mallo wrote:

Thank you Del Boy, Always !!! You Fruit Pastel !!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: