Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Now You're talking Annis !!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:52 pm

As they used to say, now you're cooking with gas! When I read your piece about unity it gave me a lift that I've needed for some time as the sniping and counter sniping has gone on on both boards. I can understand why people get angry when past mistakes and errors are waved in the air by people who have probably done worse. Now that you've suggested that you'd support the Trust if a suitable board was elected it could pave the way to ending the ill feeling that has blighted these boards for too long.

To have had different people with different agendas constantly circling a new Chairman and board would be a disaster in my opinion. I really hope that all sniping and hostile posts now cease and that we try to take each others concerns on board.

Well Done! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:old:
CAL

Re: Now You're talking Annis !!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:56 pm

Strength is UNITY! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Well Rick,
Perhaps we were a bit previous. It's lonely here at the moment. Maybe the idea has gone off the boil and perhaps new insults are brewing. I sincerely hope not but that's life. It sounded very promising but maybe it was just one of those moments when the sun emerges briefly from the clouds.

CAL :roll:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Let us all synergise & move forward as one, ALL for one, & no one is bigger than our beloved CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Cheers Cal, I really do want Unity and if they these 4 stand for election, I believe the Trust can go forward, please pass this on to your friends on the other mb, like you do about everything else :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cheers Cal, I really do want Unity and if they these 4 stand for election, I believe the Trust can go forward, please pass this on to your friends on the other mb, like you do about everything else :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

------------------------------------------------------------------
Evening Annis,
I have posted this on the other MB as you suggested and I hope people will see the value in your offer and the possibilities it will present to those of us who want the club to succeed. Whoever is elected will reflect a majority vote and I'm sure most people would prefer you pissing out from inside rather than pissing in from outside. For me the past and its problems are gone and finished. It's time to Spring clean our memories, forgive ourselves and others and take the positive path towards what increasingly looks like a very promising future. Let's go for it!

CAL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:06 pm

caliburn wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Cheers Cal, I really do want Unity and if they these 4 stand for election, I believe the Trust can go forward, please pass this on to your friends on the other mb, like you do about everything else :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

------------------------------------------------------------------
Evening Annis,
I have posted this on the other MB as you suggested and I hope people will see the value in your offer and the possibilities it will present to those of us who want the club to succeed. Whoever is elected will reflect a majority vote and I'm sure most people would prefer you pissing out from inside rather than pissing in from outside. For me the past and its problems are gone and finished. It's time to Spring clean our memories, forgive ourselves and others and take the positive path towards what increasingly looks like a very promising future. Let's go for it!

CAL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great Cal :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:08 pm

Cal, if they are real City fans who want Unity, lets hear that they feel the same, keep us posted. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cal, if they are real City fans who want Unity, lets hear that they feel the same, keep us posted. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

---------------------------------------------
Annis,
It's early days yet but the immediate responses are not encouraging. There still appears to be bad blood between our fans. I've told them that I'm very disappointed but I don't think we are going to win this one unless the more positive posters clock in. We'll know more in the morning. Good to know you were willing to make the effort. :ayatollah:

CAL

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:47 pm

caliburn wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Cal, if they are real City fans who want Unity, lets hear that they feel the same, keep us posted. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

---------------------------------------------
Annis,
It's early days yet but the immediate responses are not encouraging. There still appears to be bad blood between our fans. I've told them that I'm very disappointed but I don't think we are going to win this one unless the more positive posters clock in. We'll know more in the morning. Good to know you were willing to make the effort. :ayatollah:

CAL

Cheers Cal, we have always on here wanted whats BEST FOR CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: