Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i told my husband today

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:58 pm

that i have never had an orgasam with him and that i fake them . he is distraught any ideas how i can make it up to him . :ayatollah: i thought i might buy him a few new bantams or some fantail pigeons but he is so difficult to make happy these days .any one have any ideas please. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: i told my husband today

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:00 pm

tell him all women fake it, so i been told anyway.

Luv,

The Rhooster

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Tell him u tried faking emm with Winston but somehow the orgazums too k over :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:07 pm

The Rhooster wrote:tell him all women fake it, so i been told anyway.

Luv,

The Rhooster

////// no thats not true rhooster i usualy have orgasams with all my lovers but not with my husband. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:08 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Tell him u tried faking emm with Winston but somehow the orgazums too k over :lol: :lol: :lol:

,,,,, i must be honest winston was a good ride. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:11 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:

Luv,

The Rhooster

////// no thats not true rhooster i usualy have orgasams with all my lovers but not with my husband. :ayatollah:

call me a selfish lover but you wont with me my good woman.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:14 pm

The Rhooster wrote:

Luv,

The Rhooster

////// i cant belive you would be a selfish lover . i always read yours and baz:s posts i recon that your self and baz would be top rides . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:16 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:////// no thats not true rhooster i usualy have orgasams with all my lovers but not with my husband. :ayatollah:

////// i cant belive you would be a selfish lover . i always read yours and baz:s posts i recon that your self and baz would be top rides . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

:lol: :lol: Mrs. R i could also type a lot on here that would make me sound a fantastic footballer, but I aint. 8-)

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:24 pm

rhooster i would love you and baz to ride me at the same time we could have a tripple orgasam together....... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: you 2 are a womans dream team. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:30 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:rhooster i would love you and baz to ride me at the same time we could have a tripple orgasam together....... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: you 2 are a womans dream team. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

sorrys Mrs R i dont cross swords. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:38 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:rhooster i would love you and baz to ride me at the same time we could have a tripple orgasam together....... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: you 2 are a womans dream team. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

sorrys Mrs R i dont cross swords. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
///// :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:03 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:that i have never had an orgasam with him and that i fake them . he is distraught any ideas how i can make it up to him . :ayatollah: i thought i might buy him a few new bantams or some fantail pigeons but he is so difficult to make happy these days .any one have any ideas please. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:07 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:that i have never had an orgasam with him and that i fake them . he is distraught any ideas how i can make it up to him . :ayatollah: i thought i might buy him a few new bantams or some fantail pigeons but he is so difficult to make happy these days .any one have any ideas please. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I hear there's some good books on sale, lost the link though. Buy old Harry the full collection and he'll be as happy as Swansea fan that just found out he has three long lost sisters living in Upper Cwmtwch. :ayatollah: