Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Can anyone answer this question ?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:34 pm

From my view, I think there are some factions who will never get on.

When things are going well, it gets smoothed over but when the shit hits the fan, it all springs back up again.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Its been going on for 50 years, listen, I only had a go at the trust because of certain people, its in the past now :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Its been going on for 50 years, listen, I only had a go at the trust because of certain people, its in the past now :ayatollah:

I hate everybody including myself
sometimes i deliberately cut myself when shaving because i cant stand the look of myself in the mirror
do people seriously think i got to this standard of ugliness without a lot of self harm.

seriously though when dato comes in after 6 months people will want ridsdale back etc because thats just the type of fickle argumentative sods that follow the city and it will go on for another 50 years in my opinion

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:57 pm

All i would say is that the past 10 years have been preferable to the previous 10 years. Watching the likes of Kav, Thorney, Fowler, Hasselbaink, Sinclair, Vidmar, Robinson, Ramsey, James, Blake etc etc etc rather than Jason Gummer, Steve Tupling, Morrys Scott and Jeff Chandler !!!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:29 pm

steve davies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Its been going on for 50 years, listen, I only had a go at the trust because of certain people, its in the past now :ayatollah:

sometimes i deliberately cut myself when shaving because i cant stand the look of myself in the mirror
do people seriously think i got to this standard of ugliness without a lot of self harm.

seriously though when dato comes in after 6 months people will want ridsdale back etc because thats just the type of fickle argumentative sods that follow the city and it will go on for another 50 years in my opinion

:lol: NOT A FECKING CHANCE! :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:12 pm

Eddie May wrote:Over the past 10 years, and under various platforms such as this website, there has been an on-going war of words amongst Cardiff fans.

Describing it as a civil war might be taking it a bit far, but whether it was the RAMS having a pop at anyone who had a go at Sam, people from the outside having a pop at the inner circle, to Annis having a pop at the trust and people who had a go at him, it's just got worse and worse.Tlg attacking the march. Vince alm supporting ridsdale. ccmb attacking this forum.Cal and bluebird 101 coming on here, being friendly, then running on the ccmb slating this forum.

What will some fans take from the last 10 years of football? The fact we had couple of very good times who won some great games scoring some great goals, or the fact that they spent most the time arguing with fellow supporters of this great club of our about who was right and wrong.

Should Peter leave and Dato take over, can we draw a line under everything and just get on with supporting the team? No wonder the atmosphere is fractured around the ground, it seems to me that some people really hate each other.

What would Bartley make of it all?

Says a man who has just posted a topic that could be the cause of the next Civil War ;)

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Eddie May wrote:Over the past 10 years, and under various platforms such as this website, there has been an on-going war of words amongst Cardiff fans.

Describing it as a civil war might be taking it a bit far, but whether it was the RAMS having a pop at anyone who had a go at Sam, people from the outside having a pop at the inner circle, to Annis having a pop at the trust and people who had a go at him, it's just got worse and worse.Tlg attacking the march. Vince alm supporting ridsdale. ccmb attacking this forum.Cal and bluebird 101 coming on here, being friendly, then running on the ccmb slating this forum.

What will some fans take from the last 10 years of football? The fact we had couple of very good times who won some great games scoring some great goals, or the fact that they spent most the time arguing with fellow supporters of this great club of our about who was right and wrong.

Should Peter leave and Dato take over, can we draw a line under everything and just get on with supporting the team? No wonder the atmosphere is fractured around the ground, it seems to me that some people really hate each other.

What would Bartley make of it all?

Argument can also be seen as debate.

If no-one argued with me I'd never get to see a different view on it and never learn.

Its all fine as long as it stays real.

- No threats
- No abuse
- No lies

If those 3 are left out then its great. If they get involved then it gets stupid. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:07 pm

steve davies wrote:

:lol: