Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MAYBE WE ALL MIGHT NOW UNITE AND BECOME A FORCE

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:22 pm

Im a Trust member and they will certainly ALL get my vote when the ballot is open :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:23 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Im a Trust member and they will certainly ALL get my vote when the ballot is open :ayatollah:

And mine :ayatollah:

oops I will have to rejoin.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:25 pm

This is really good news, I think all of the names on that list are top quality guys. I have been really impressed with Carl and Rhooster's work over the last month, they have a lot to offer, the Trust needs these sort of people. It will get it fresh blood and a new lease of life. Good luck all of you :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:10 pm

with all this going on i will now join the trust, there are people putting their names forward whom i can trust and believe in

well done lads, and well done annis(must be that free brekkie i blagged for you) :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:11 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:with all this going on i will now join the trust, there are people putting their names forward whom i can trust and believe in

well done lads, and well done annis(must be that free brekkie i blagged for you) :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I really enjoyed it Baz :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Very nice of him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:13 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:with all this going on i will now join the trust, there are people putting their names forward whom i can trust and believe in

I've put mine forward too :ayatollah: