Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A MESSAGE FROM

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Ali, please dont ask him for certain records or Birthday requests as he is under strict orders, that he can only play what the club tell him and he does not want to offend anyone by saying No.
Since we moved over from the new stadium, they have stopped certain music/sayings etc.

Also the club want you to pay for Birthday or any other requests.

I understand Ali, hopefully when this lot at the top have gone, we might get our atmosphere back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: A MESSAGE FROM

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:49 pm

Is that why he broadcasts from stalleg luft37???

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:52 pm

An extra special thanks to Ali then for fitting in the shout out for my mum before the club got hard line! Jeez, whatever next, we have to pay for water at the stadium? Wait... how much?!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:53 pm

They'll be charging people to leave next.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:54 pm

I'm surprised a 20p payment hasn't been charged to use the toilets!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Ali, please dont ask him for certain records or Birthday requests as he is under strict orders, that he can only play what the club tell him and he does not want to offend anyone by saying No.
Since we moved over from the new stadium, they have stopped certain music/sayings etc.

I understand Ali, hopefully when this lot at the top have gone, we might get our atmosphere back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

all the fun is being drained slowly. 4 poofs and a piano will be on before the game next.
we need the good old ninian park stuff back.....when i was young and id hear cardiff born and cardiff bred played i used to love it! bring back those sheep noises to :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:56 pm

Zabier wrote:I'm surprised a 20p payment hasn't been charged to use the toilets!

You got away with it??? c**t!!!! :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:57 pm

What happened to half time stuff, like corner challenge :(

Most other clubs have half time entertainment.

:ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Yes, had a feeling he was under instruction.

During the Hammam days he played whatever the hell he wanted :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:01 pm

GUTTED!

I was hoping He'd play this at half time from now on - our statement song! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pde2j70eiC8

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:07 pm

funniest half time message by ali i remeber was ...........

we have a mesage from leighton james, he has asked could all cardiff fans please stop sending pizza's to his house at 3am!!!
lee trundle has asked though if you can send them to him instead!

:lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:12 pm

milly44 wrote:funniest half time message by ali i remeber was ...........

we have a mesage from leighton james, he has asked could all cardiff fans please stop sending pizza's to his house at 3am!!!

:lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:49 pm

milly44 wrote:funniest half time message by ali i remeber was ...........

I remember this :lol:
It was just after Leighton James said he wanted Cardiff to lose in the FA Cup semi

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:53 pm

PtB wrote:
Zabier wrote:I'm surprised a 20p payment hasn't been charged to use the toilets!

You got away with it??? c**t!!!! :lol:

Oh, I've just been informed the burger bar isn't the toilet! Bad times. :(

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:07 pm

Don't give em ideas! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:10 pm

chippy909 wrote:What happened to half time stuff, like corner challenge :(

How about a ducking stool at half time for the riddler, HE should go down well.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:49 pm

It was the first time in the Ninian stand on Sunday that i was actually able to hear what was being said. Think they've turned the volume up or plugged the wires in to the speakers!!

Anyone else notice this?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:58 pm

moonmouse wrote:

How about a ducking stool at half time for the riddler, HE should go down well.

Or stools for us to hit him with?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:58 pm

They probably dont want half time entertainment cos they want people to leave their seats to spend money in the bars :roll:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:05 pm

Hurley wrote:

They probably dont want half time entertainment cos they want people to leave their seats to spend money in the bars :roll:

Couple of strippers down the bars should sort that out!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Ali, please dont ask him for certain records or Birthday requests as he is under strict orders, that he can only play what the club tell him and he does not want to offend anyone by saying No.

Didn't Ali dedicate a song to Daya after his Beyonce Grand Prix exploits 'Shania Twan - That Don't Impress Me Much' :lol:

My all time favourite however was not music it was 'Sams Prayer' followed by the apology the following game :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:09 pm

I liked the song " 3 is a magic number, after winning by 3 last weekend"

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:03 pm

Its quite Sad :evil:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:09 pm

thats sad, hes played a few for me over the years.

love it when he played the stepton theme for some london side think it was west ham some years back

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:33 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:thats sad, hes played a few for me over the years.

love it when he played the stepton theme for some london side think it was west ham some years back

We hammered them 4-1! That was excellent night only made even better when he asked could the owner of the horse and carrige please return to your vehicle as you parked on a yellow line or something then the theme tune, needless to say it was hilarious :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:39 pm

yeh the horse n cart bluddy brill