Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I am sorry if i offend anyone by the following

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:05 pm

I would be interested to know where you got this information from and from whom :D

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:11 pm

If its not brought out for public knowledge then no one will ever know about it, ultimately no one would be made culpable either. However the trust does seem to be shooting itself in the foot at every possible opportunity. What exactly have they done apart from releasing a few bad timed and uninspiring statments? I will tell you what...............................................................................ZILCH!!!!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:19 pm

ccfclover wrote:If its not brought out for public knowledge then no one will ever know about it, ultimately no one would be made culpable either. However the trust does seem to be shooting itself in the foot at every possible opportunity. What exactly have they done apart from releasing a few bad timed and uninspiring statments? I will tell you what...............................................................................ZILCH!!!!

you can tell me what you like , but it sounds like cobblers to me

fastest growing supporter group at cardiff city in our existence

community day at the stadium ...one of the very few ever at any football grounds in the uk

reduction of prices for first games at new stadium

working with the club ( who have been slow on this issue ) to develop a memorial garden for relatives of fans whose ashes were scattered at ninian park to be able to show their respects

anti social behaviour inititaive aimed at our younger fans ..in partnership with the club, schools and polcie..to try and change the image of the club and make future fans realise that they are the face of cardiff city and its important to behave at away games and when leaving the home stadium

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:04 pm

fastest growing supporter group at cardiff city in our existence - is this fact, what about the valley rams or does that not count? How many other supporters 'groups' have there ever been?

community day at the stadium ...one of the very few ever at any football grounds in the uk - hardly something where fans can say 'thank god the trust exiat'

reduction of prices for first games at new stadium - probably more to do with the fact they got ridiculed in the press for it!

working with the club ( who have been slow on this issue ) to develop a memorial garden for relatives of fans whose ashes were scattered at ninian park to be able to show their respects - this comes under my 'zilch' catagory as nothing has happened!

anti social behaviour inititaive aimed at our younger fans ..in partnership with the club, schools and polcie..to try and change the image of the club and make future fans realise that they are the face of cardiff city and its important to behave at away games and when leaving the home stadium[/quote] - That could have been done without the trusts help, probably was actually.

How about the Trust gets off its backside and does something about the way our club is being run?!! Perhaps they wont because they dont want to fall out with uncle Pete!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:18 pm

ccfclover wrote:fastest growing supporter group at cardiff city in our existence - is this fact, what about the valley rams or does that not count? How many other supporters 'groups' have there ever been?

yes, its fact

was the rams a democratic , elected supporters group with a written constitution and annaual elections ?

it was a superb body , put together by loyal city fans who follow the team all over the country

but it wasnt what the trust is

community day at the stadium ...one of the very few ever at any football grounds in the uk - hardly something where fans can say 'thank god the trust exiat'

thats your view ....but we know what that is ...small minded and blinkered

reduction of prices for first games at new stadium - probably more to do with the fact they got ridiculed in the press for it!

you do realise it was a press statement..BY THE TRUST .....?

working with the club ( who have been slow on this issue ) to develop a memorial garden for relatives of fans whose ashes were scattered at ninian park to be able to show their respects - this comes under my 'zilch' catagory as nothing has happened!

how do you know what has or happened on the memorial garden issue ?

you are making this up as you go along lol

anti social behaviour inititaive aimed at our younger fans ..in partnership with the club, schools and polcie..to try and change the image of the club and make future fans realise that they are the face of cardiff city and its important to behave at away games and when leaving the home stadium
- That could have been done without the trusts help, probably was actually.

no it wasnt , more rubbish

we contacted the club , we did the surveys , we organised the event

just how many more things are you going to get completely wrong ?

How about the Trust gets off its backside and does something about the way our club is being run?!! Perhaps they wont because they dont want to fall out with uncle Pete![/quote]

what a load of old shite , just like the rest of your post

dear oh dear I feel sorry for annis having to deal with some of the crap on here

every one of your comments is completely and utterley made up

what an infantile contribution

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:47 pm

:cat:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:12 pm

;)

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:13 pm

:lol: