Well said mate they now who they are :ayatollah:

Re: I am sorry if i offend anyone by the following

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:49 pm

there have been no cosy meetings betwen ridsdale and the trust board

since62 answered that question yesterday

so thats not a fact , true or otherwise

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Sludge wrote:there have been no cosy meetings betwen ridsdale and the trust board

Sludge they did 2 nights before the march a FACT.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:54 pm

Sludge wrote:there have been no cosy meetings betwen ridsdale and the trust board

What about the rest? The allegation made here is a pretty damn serious one - if people have been involved in the "theft" of emails, or receiving emails gained via a criminal activity, that's incredibly serious.

IF true, and I hope it isn't, then the trust will be dead in the water.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:55 pm

is this an opinion or a fact eddie may ?

which is it ?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:57 pm

nerd wrote:

What about the rest? The allegation made here is a pretty damn serious one - if people have been involved in the "theft" of emails, or receiving emails gained via a criminal activity, that's incredibly serious.

is what eddie may is printing here a fact ?

or is it his opinion ?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

annis , you are going down the same old road here

these people are elected individuals

thats a FACT

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Sludge wrote:
nerd wrote:

is what eddie may is printing here a fact ?

or is it his opinion ?

No idea. You could argue his opinion is that the Trust is dead, based upon quoted facts, if they happen to be true.

IF the allegation with regards to the emails IS true, then I can't see how the Trust can ever recover from the negative publicity. Individuals within the Trust could certainly be held accountable legally IF the allegation is true.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:08 pm

lets deal with facts , not rumours

I am sure eddie may knows whats what

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Sludge, Sorry to say, but I know its True that this has been happening and this needs to be addressed ASP.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Eddie May wrote:but this my honest opinion and true facts.

The Trust is virtually finished, due to not standing up to our club chairman and co during the last year, they have had their private cosy meetings with him and not represented the cardiff fans. they have stood by and let him kill our club.

now i have good information that certain members of the supporters club and trust members have been stealing Paul guys emails from his solicitors and writing their statements/blogs and letters on the information in those emails.

you have torn this forum apart for their demos/marches/scarfs/flags/t'shirts etc what have you lot been doing, stealing (criminal offence) guys emails then meeting up and deciding whos side you should be on.
unless those people resign very soon there names will become public.

you dare to have go at true fans who have tried to stand up to the badly running of our club while you lot sit back and betend to care.

supporters club ?

is it the supporters club eddie ?

these rumours you are circulating ?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

A fact which I told you about Annis , and on here. Plus it was disclosed on the Trust website.

There was nothing "cosy" about it at all , as reading the published account of what happened at that meeting clearly shows.

Keith

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Sludge, Sorry to say, but I know its True that this has been happening and this needs to be addressed ASP.

you are sorry to say that elected people have been having meetings with the club ?

whats your concern with that ?

you have told us over the years of lots of meetings and phone calls you have been having with borley , ridsdale etc

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Sludge wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Sludge, Sorry to say, but I know its True that this has been happening and this needs to be addressed ASP.

you are sorry to say that elected people have been having meetings with the club ?

you have told us over the years of lots of meetings and phone calls you have been having with borley , ridsdale etc

Was he referring to the issue of meetings, Sludge?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:16 pm

Keith, TELL ME ABOUT PAUL GUYS EMAILS PLEASE ?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:23 pm

nerd wrote:
Sludge wrote:

Was he referring to the issue of meetings, Sludge?

yes , annis was saying that these cosy meetings have been going on and its wrong and they need to be addressed

I have information taht these meetings have not been " cosy "

and since 62 has backed that up

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:26 pm

I am on the phone to him now Sludge :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:29 pm

ok annis

:ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:39 pm

May i suggest we all concentrate on the task in hand, Beating Sheffield Utd and getting 3 points !!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Sludge wrote:

Private emails Sludge, but I am going to let it go now as THERE WILL HOPEFULLY BE A NEW TRUST And A BRIGHT NEW FUTURE.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:46 pm

CHRIS PIKE wrote:May i suggest we all concentrate on the task in hand, Beating Sheffield Utd and getting 3 points !!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:50 pm

CHRIS PIKE wrote:May i suggest we all concentrate on the task in hand, Beating Sheffield Utd and getting 3 points !!!

Afgreed, thought we left this shit behind?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Sludge wrote:

Private emails Sludge, but I am going to let it go now as THERE WILL HOPEFULLY BE A NEW TRUST And A BRIGHT NEW FUTURE.

IF private emails were stolen / intercepted, Annis, that's a criminal offence, so it's a pretty big accusation.

IF the allegation is true, then there are a hell of a lot of unanswered questions - who "stole" them, who they were given to, how they were used, who within the organisations knew how they were obtained.

I don't believe dropping it can be an issue IF people involved remain within the trust, how can anybody have any confidence?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Nerd, because, hopefully those people leave the Supporters club and Trust and Dont stand for either again. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Nerd, because, hopefully those people leave the Supporters club and Trust and Dont stand for either again. :ayatollah:

Annis, I can see your view. I can understand your view.

I just think it's fundamentally wrong.

If any information obtained illegally was used by either organisation - and I'd assume if it was, it would be for the PMG statement issued - then it's vitally important to anybody to know who exactly knew and when.

It's not, for me, the case that those directly involved wouldn't be involved - did others, for example, know and turn a blind eye?

IF people stood by, knowing the source of the information, then they are as culpable as those receiving any illegally obtained information.

This is all purely an allegation so far, neither confirmed nor denied. With that uncertainty, is it possible to be confident in any current Trust official?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:06 pm

yes, I do think its possible to be confident in current trust and supporters club officials

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Personally, I'm not at all bothered by this allegation. If people have used their initiative to get insight into what's been going on, that's not a bad thing from the fans' perspective is it? Blimey, one minute people are complaining are about the fan organisations doing nothing and being ill-informed and the next they're being pilloried (and grassed up) for getting one step ahead of the game.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:03 pm

So no one answers the question about 'email gate'. Hmmmmm and certain people on the trust say that Ridsdale wasnt transparent :lol: The trust is a complete joke.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:15 pm

This is not anti-trust (I am a member).

Surely this is more to do with the security of emails within the club.

Ridsdale claims he had emails intercepted, now Paul Guy.

Berwyn was alledgely sacked over the first leak, but it seems to me that this is turning into a re-occurring theme and may be the club are not being as security conscious as they should be.

Either they are chosing obvious passwords 'cardiffcity' 'password' etc etc, or just letting members of staff or others know their passwords maybe for replying to emails on their behalf or something

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:49 pm

well I think to be commenting on a public messageboard about as yet unfounded allegations is whats really the "joke "

to be honest

I mean talk about people not using their brains before engaging their mouths

its like chinese whispers

if I was eddie may and I was told something confidential I wouldnt go blabbing about it on a public messageboard

talk about telling the enemy you are about to bomb their airports

bloody hell, you couldnt make it up