Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Peter Ridsdale Is Slowly Losing His Grip At The Club

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:52 pm

its clear hes going to be going .....maybe very soon ..maybe he will be here for a bit longer

but if this deal bears fruit its pretty obvious his days as our chairman are coming to an end

we could argue till the cows come home as to what has brought that about but maybe its been a combination of lots of things

I think to continue this battle between wether the trust is best or the march won the day , which goes on on BOTH messageboards, isnt going to do anything now really

to read posts today like " the trust is finished , its toothless " next to ones supporting someone to stand for election to try and shake things up confirms that these sort of daft arguements will go on and on

I just think that in a roundabout way we have all helped in the removal of ridsdale and the bringing togetehr of a more postive future for cardiff city

:ayatollah:

Re: Peter Ridsdale Is Slowly Losing His Grip At The Club

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:08 pm

Sludge wrote:its clear hes going to be going .....maybe very soon ..maybe he will be here for a bit longer

but if this deal bears fruit its pretty obvious his days as our chairman are coming to an end

we could argue till the cows come home as to what has brought that about but maybe its been a combination of lots of things

I think to continue this battle between wether the trust is best or the march won the day , which goes on on BOTH messageboards, isnt going to do anything now really

to read posts today like " the trust is finished , its toothless " next to ones supporting someone to stand for election to try and shake things up confirms that these sort of daft arguements will go on and on

I just think that in a roundabout way we have all helped in the removal of ridsdale and the bringing togetehr of a more postive future for cardiff city

sludge

the most important thing for all cardiff fans is that as soon as we see the back of ridsdale members of trusts or messageboards will see that a brighter future for our club has started
and i think thats one thing we can all agree on :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:10 pm

I think you and me agree on several things

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:10 pm

steve davies wrote:
Sludge wrote:its clear hes going to be going .....maybe very soon ..maybe he will be here for a bit longer

sludge

the most important thing for all cardiff fans is that as soon as we see the back of ridsdale members of trusts or messageboards will see that a brighter future for our club has started
and i think thats one thing we can all agree on :ayatollah:

Hear, hear :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:14 pm

If for arguments sake it was shown that the Trust had played a pivitol role in removing Ridsdale, I'd nominate every single one of them for an OBE and insist TLG got a peerage with a lifetime seat in the House of Lords.

The point being I couldn't care less how or who rids us of the Yorkshire parasite, all I ask is someone please just f**king get rid of him.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:18 pm

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:30 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:The point being I couldn't care less how or who rids us of the Yorkshire parasite, all I ask is someone please just f**king get rid of him.