Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Blackpool v Swansea

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:39 am

So what type of score do we want tonight from this game.

I am wanting a draw from this. That will mean one of the teams chasing us drops 2 points that they require desperately to catch us. Ideally 3 points dropped by them would be better but I'm willing to accept the lesser as this would start the panic buttom being pressed over Jackland.

Re: Blackpool v Swansea

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:41 am

We've got the points on the board, game in hand. Not too concerned about Blackpool, teams will take points off each other towards the end of the season, we just need to focus on our results rather than other teams.

Blackpool win for me. Pressure firmly on the Jacks - they look the team in the playoffs most likely to slide.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:41 am

I hope it ends in a draw, but with both teams being involved in an ugly mass brawl and the FA, incensced, deducting both teams points. :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:42 am

id like to see the jacks lose and see them panic. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:44 am

hope swansea lose 1-0 to a late penalty, leading to the worlds biggest protest (during half term) from 6 underage spotty tax dodgers! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:44 am

a blackpool win, with the bomb that goes off the in the away end wipping out all jerks :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:02 pm

i hope blackpool absolutley thrash the jack bast*rds, totally shattering their confidence c'mon ian holloway's tangerine army ! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:12 pm

7-0-to blackpool and a lovely big tsunami

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:52 pm

Ben wrote:a blackpool win, with the bomb that goes off the in the away end wipping out all jerks :ayatollah:

Are you suggesting that Swansea actually take fans away? :lol: :ayatollah:

Either way, Blackpool are the Jacks bogey team.

2-1 to the satsumas.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:00 pm

A draw would be ideal.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:03 pm

A tangerine win every time. Although i still want them to faulter after tonights game as
I want to see Olly as our next manager! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Its ok wanting the Tangerines to beat the Jacks but the problem with that is they have a good run in to the end of the season. Ok they have Newcastle away but all the other games are quite winnable for them.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:32 pm

the jacks 2 loose so we can go bk above them 2morrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:29 pm

come on the pool

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Its ok wanting the Tangerines to beat the Jacks but the problem with that is they have a good run in to the end of the season. Ok they have Newcastle away but all the other games are quite winnable for them.

So are ours.

I dont care if Blackpool win , as long as we keep winning!!! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Seeing as i hate the swansea twats, i want them to lose 9 0. If our form continues we wont have to worry about Blackpool.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Merlin wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Its ok wanting the Tangerines to beat the Jacks but the problem with that is they have a good run in to the end of the season. Ok they have Newcastle away but all the other games are quite winnable for them.

So are ours.

I dont care if Blackpool win , as long as we keep winning!!! :ayatollah:

As long as we win......not going ot argue with that. Think is.....we dont seem to do that come this time of year.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:17 pm

I want the jacks to lose every game :ayatollah: