Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Win Tomorrow, Admin Wednesday.........

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:27 am

A little bit devils advocate here but we would be on 51 points and at worse 4 points off the play offs with a game in hand.

Just putting it out there. :twisted:

Re: Win Tomorrow, Admin Wednesday.........

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:36 am

It wouldn't be the end of the world and if it meant the Malaysians actually finally coming in I wouldn't be overly disappointed. Even if we make the playoffs we still only have a 1 in 4 chance of going up. Realistically it makes sense, but football has a habit of providing unrealistic outcomes!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:34 pm

Could be a lot more than 10 points though couldnt it?
Southampton, Luton and others had a lot more taken off them.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Zabier wrote:It wouldn't be the end of the world and if it meant the Malaysians actually finally coming in I wouldn't be overly disappointed. Even if we make the playoffs we still only have a 1 in 4 chance of going up. Realistically it makes sense, but football has a habit of providing unrealistic outcomes!

Do we really have a 1 in 4 chance even if we only play against 2 teams? we dont actually play all 4 teams. So is this arguable ? :lol: i love a good debate mathematical debate!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:34 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Could be a lot more than 10 points though couldnt it?
Southampton, Luton and others had a lot more taken off them.

That's if you are not out of admin by the start of the next season isn't it?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Merlin wrote:
Zabier wrote:It wouldn't be the end of the world and if it meant the Malaysians actually finally coming in I wouldn't be overly disappointed. Even if we make the playoffs we still only have a 1 in 4 chance of going up. Realistically it makes sense, but football has a habit of providing unrealistic outcomes!

Do we really have a 1 in 4 chance even if we only play against 2 teams? we dont actually play all 4 teams. So is this arguable ? :lol: i love a good debate mathematical debate!

So all things being equal in team quality it's a 1 in 3 chance is it?