Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO: MR.Davies

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:54 am

How'd the appeal go matey??

Re: FAO: MR.Davies

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:01 am

I won mate, cheers.

They reduced it from 'Gross Misconduct' and 'Summary Dismissal' to 'Serious Misconduct' and 'Final Written Warning'. I'm on a 8 week review period where I can't go back to my cushy, well paid middle management job, I've got to do 8 weeks of day shifts as a normal operative. It's going to cost me over 100 quid a week which is a fucker, but I'd rather lose 800 plus quid over 8 weeks than lose 24k plus a year and a decent pension!!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:11 am

good to hear mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:17 am

Thanks mate!!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:06 pm

Mr Davies wrote:I won mate, cheers.

They reduced it from 'Gross Misconduct' and 'Summary Dismissal' to 'Serious Misconduct' and 'Final Written Warning'. I'm on a 8 week review period where I can't go back to my cushy, well paid middle management job, I've got to do 8 weeks of day shifts as a normal operative. It's going to cost me over 100 quid a week which is a fucker, but I'd rather lose 800 plus quid over 8 weeks than lose 24k plus a year and a decent pension!!

Well done!

What you have done saving your job is no mean feat in this day and age you should be really chuffed with yourself :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:07 pm

MR. D. thats great news :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

im still pissed the other bloke didn't even get no shit tho! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:28 pm

I'm just glad I've got my job back!! It's going to be a hard 8 weeks earning over 100 quid less than usual, but I'm glad I've still got a job to go to.

If they'd have done things by the book, then I think the outcome would be different, but they used common sense on the matter.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:23 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Well done Sir! :ayatollah: