Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BRISTOL CITY FAN ATTACKED ON SLOPER ROAD

Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:50 pm

Magger1 wrote::twisted: regards the attack at your place ,I really hope there's no reprisals when you play at ours :evil:

Chief Wurzel !! you can hardly hold the moral high ground here. These sort of attacks are common down the Gate and is extremely rare here. I know this, as i used to live in Bristol and have also worked in Bristol for nearly 30 years. These sort of attacks is cowardly and they need there toenails pulled out, but as i said it happens all the time down your place.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:53 pm

:x I haven't witnessed any of these at the gate,BUT there is always a first time !

Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:54 pm

:x I haven't witnessed any of these at the gate,BUT there is always a first time !

Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Magger1 wrote::x I haven't witnessed any of these at the gate,BUT there is always a first time !

Yeah i know you said :lol: :lol: Not saying you have witnessed this but you do here of it. Your up and coming youngsters picking off straglers

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:Listening to Palmers run down and the charges he is being faced with he's almost certain to go down imo. It shouldn't have been done to a shirter but a big part of me cringes when I hear he was 'grassed' up by Cardiff fans. You may need the same Cardiff fans looking after you one day.

Agree... Snitches get stiches

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:37 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:
Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:Listening to Palmers run down and the charges he is being faced with he's almost certain to go down imo. It shouldn't have been done to a shirter but a big part of me cringes when I hear he was 'grassed' up by Cardiff fans. You may need the same Cardiff fans looking after you one day.

wouldnt want you helping me thank you very much i can handle myself if needs be, but i dont feel the need to run around in a silly group jumping up and down 'giving it the big one' and being proud of beating people purely on the basis that they support a different club, life has moved on roll with the times. If you want to be a brave hard man do a brave hard job, join the military, police force or become fire fighter or paramedic jobs with purpose and dignity, instead of being a cost to your football club and ruining if for others.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:30 pm

following recent events was just wondering if anyone would like to retract their statements in this topic

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:39 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:following recent events was just wondering if anyone would like to retract their statements in this topic

Why bring this back up ???????? Pointless mate ,leave it go

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Xcasual wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:following recent events was just wondering if anyone would like to retract their statements in this topic

exactly let it drop

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:53 pm

Xcasual wrote:

ok i will just call it an experiment on social conscious
its interesting how people react to different circumstances
there would be a few who must feel slightly embarrassed about certain statements made

Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:42 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:

wouldnt want you helping me thank you very much i can handle myself if needs be, but i dont feel the need to run around in a silly group jumping up and down 'giving it the big one' and being proud of beating people purely on the basis that they support a different club, life has moved on roll with the times. If you want to be a brave hard man do a brave hard job, join the military, police force or become fire fighter or paramedic jobs with purpose and dignity, instead of being a cost to your football club and ruining if for others.

Mate who said i was none of the above, i'm not, but do get in the cage for a bit of mma, weather or not you would want my help if i seen you get attacked i would help you without a shadow of doubt, sorry if you don't agree with me but there you go, and by the way picking on shirts is a cunts game only have it with people who are like minded, but don't agree with grasses unless its taken too far then you got to

Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:24 am

JONNY012697 wrote:

Mate who said i was none of the above, i'm not, but do get in the cage for a bit of mma, weather or not you would want my help if i seen you get attacked i would help you without a shadow of doubt, sorry if you don't agree with me but there you go, and by the way picking on shirts is a cunts game only have it with people who are like minded, but don't agree with grasses unless its taken too far then you got to

your arguement makes no sense so its not ok to grass on someone unless that someone has taken it too far then its ok, so tell me what exactly do you have to do before its justifiable to grass on someone, because you seem to say that this bristol fan only got punched so thats fine, does the fan have to die to involve the police or is that still make you justified in giving a snitch a few stitches. I think the fact that someone cant go to a football match in relative peace and safety without having to look over his shoulder every five minutes is very sad but thats just my opinion

Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:43 am

JONNY012697 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

your arguement makes no sense so its not ok to grass on someone unless that someone has taken it too far then its ok, so tell me what exactly do you have to do before its justifiable to grass on someone, because you seem to say that this bristol fan only got punched so thats fine, does the fan have to die to involve the police or is that still make you justified in giving a snitch a few stitches. I think the fact that someone cant go to a football match in relative peace and safety without having to look over his shoulder every five minutes is very sad but thats just my opinion

Firstly I am not agruging, so there is no argument, When i mean grassing i mean over lads taking it too far(over footie), or peados, rapists ect. i won't lie think what you want mate but if a mob tries to take liberties, i and many others wont stand for it. sorry but thats my frame of mind like it or not that's up to you, like you said its your opinion and i respect that even though i have a different opinion

Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:53 am

JONNY012697 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

Firstly I am not agruging, so there is no argument, When i mean grassing i mean over lads taking it too far(over footie), or peados, rapists ect. i won't lie think what you want mate but if a mob tries to take liberties, i and many others wont stand for it. sorry but thats my frame of mind like it or not that's up to you, like you said its your opinion and i respect that even though i have a different opinion

well considering recent events im surprised people still think like this each to your own, but with that attitude i hope you get banned sooner or later if trouble occurs at football its for the police to take care of not for fans to take things into their own hands this is the reason why people treat cardiff fans like it we are some kind of second class citizen

Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:53 am

JONNY012697 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

well considering recent events im surprised people still think like this each to your own, but with that attitude i hope you get banned sooner or later if trouble occurs at football its for the police to take care of not for fans to take things into their own hands this is the reason why people treat cardiff fans like it we are some kind of second class citizen

Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:55 am

JONNY012697 wrote: if trouble occurs at football its for the police to take care of not for fans to take things into their own hands this is the reason why people treat cardiff fans like it we are some kind of second class citizen

Yes, let the police handle it. They'll stand back and happily watch someone take a kick-in; but as long as their getting it all on film eh? :roll:
They can muster themselves for a nice piece of overtime and kick the assailants door down three months later (probably after the same tw@t has got pissed up and smashed a few more innocents about. :roll:

Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:02 am

Occasional Violins wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote: if trouble occurs at football its for the police to take care of not for fans to take things into their own hands this is the reason why people treat cardiff fans like it we are some kind of second class citizen

Yes, let the police handle it. They'll stand back and happily watch someone take a kick-in; but as long as their getting it all on film eh? :roll:
They can muster themselves for a nice piece of overtime and kick the assailants door down three months later (probably after the same tw@t has got pissed up and smashed a few more innocents about. :roll:

so i take it thats your justification for violence at football the policw wont help so ive got to get pissed up and do the polices job for them well ive heard it all now

Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:06 am

JONNY012697 wrote:

so i take it thats your justification for violence at football the policw wont help so ive got to get pissed up and do the polices job for them well ive heard it all now

When did I ever get involved in football violence? I called the assailant a tw@t. I'm just calling out the police and saying maybe sometimes, another fan is more likely to step in at the right moment than a police officer with a hand-held. You don't half jump to conclusions mate. :roll:

Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:10 am

JONNY012697 wrote:

When did I ever get involved in football violence? I called the assailant a tw@t. I'm just calling out the police and saying maybe sometimes, another fan is more likely to step in at the right moment than a police officer with a hand-held. You don't half jump to conclusions mate. :roll:

not really just dont understand how people justify this stuff it should be left to the police and the police only for several reasons
main one being it puts you in the position our fans found themselves in at portsmouth

Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:15 am

And relying on police puts people in the position so many found themselves in during the riots. :roll:

Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:20 am

Occasional Violins wrote:And relying on police puts people in the position so many found themselves in during the riots. :roll:

well the riots of august 2011 was something the police had never seen before and didnt know how to tackle it correctly but adapted very quickly and soon put a stop to them
but the police tactics used at football whether you agree with them or not are tried and tested so there isnt a lot of confusion

Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:08 am

JONNY012697 wrote:
Occasional Violins wrote:And relying on police puts people in the position so many found themselves in during the riots. :roll:

well the riots of august 2011 was something the police had never seen before and didnt know how to tackle it correctly but adapted very quickly and soon put a stop to them
but the police tactics used at football whether you agree with them or not are tried and tested so there isnt a lot of confusion

What about the Pompey incident ?? 2 Cardiff lads getting beating senseless ,no Ob around !! Should the coaches of Cardiff just Ignore this or stop & help your fellow mates. I know what I would do/want

Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:55 am

JONNY012697 wrote:

The Police have never seen before ? Well newsflash riots have hapened before so that is bullshit :?

Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Xcasual wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

What about the Pompey incident ?? 2 Cardiff lads getting beating senseless ,no Ob around !! Should the coaches of Cardiff just Ignore this or stop & help your fellow mates. I know what I would do/want

IMHO the Cardiff Fans who got off the coach to assist their fellow Cardiff fans at Portsmouth totally, 100% did the right thing.

Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

The Police have never seen before ? Well newsflash riots have hapened before so that is bullshit :?

yeah riots have happened before of course they have, but not like these before most riots start over a cause and are generally localised but these riots spread quickly with the assitance of social media sights that the police were left completely unawares but recovered quickly

Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:24 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

yeah riots have happened before of course they have, but not like these before most riots start over a cause and are generally localised but these riots spread quickly with the assitance of social media sights that the police were left completely unawares but recovered quickly

Yes and they did in the early 90s. The police done nothing in the first instance, they knew what to do it was there over politically correct commanders stopping them doing anything. And they were employed by a Politically correct government that believe criminals have human rights. Please don't tell me they don't know how to handle a riot by a couple of hundred idiots that is stupid.

Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Xcasual wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

before you jump down my throat im not saying they did anything wrong but the police and the justice system hit them anyway.
But one thing i will say that i am against is want to be hooligans hiding under the disguise of the good samaritan to look for trouble. The genuine fans who got off that bus did a service and i will be grateful for what they did. But one thing i will object to and its run very clearly on this topic is the level of violence that people think is acceptable, with remarks such as 'any cardiff fan who informs the police are scum', 'snitches get stitches' these arent good samaritans these are idiotic thugs looking for trouble and coming up with excuses

Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

Yes and they did in the early 90s. The police done nothing in the first instance, they knew what to do it was there over politically correct commanders stopping them doing anything. And they were employed by a Politically correct government that believe criminals have human rights. Please don't tell me they don't know how to handle a riot by a couple of hundred idiots that is stupid.

what the brixton riots, the brixton riots were contained within a 2 mile area and was a stand for the black community to be heard after the death of a black resident Wayne Douglas and police discrimination from the police force and the local council.
Thats a cause you may not agree with it but a cause none the less.
If your reffering to the poll tax riots these were organised marches and they turned violent like most demonstrations and maybe the police should have acted quicker
Im still looking for a reasonable excuse for the august riots and ive yet to find one and riots have never spread so quickly, most riots you can predict there movements but these were completely random attacks which left the police on the back foot

Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:43 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

what the brixton riots, the brixton riots were contained within a 2 mile area and was a stand for the black community to be heard after the death of a black resident Wayne Douglas and police discrimination from the police force and the local council.
If your reffering to the poll tax riots these were organised marches and they turned violent like most demonstrations and maybe the police should have acted quicker
Im still looking for a reasonable excuse for the august riots and ive yet to find one and riots have never spread so quickly, most riots you can predict there movements but these were completely random attacks which left the police on the back foot

Yes Brixton Then St Paul's (Bristol) Ely (Cardiff) Oxford and many more that happened very close to the original one in London. Riots aint new you know. Let m see you aint old enough to remember those or you are very selective in your memory output.

Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:And relying on police puts people in the position so many found themselves in during the riots. :roll:

Yes Brixton Then St Paul's (Bristol) Ely (Cardiff) Oxford and many more that happened very close to the original one in London. Riots aint new you know. Let m see you aint old enough to remember those or you are very selective in your memory output.[/quote]

no i dont remember them but your still avoiding the point you can see what those riots were about Brixton Riots, Poll Tax Riots even the LA Riots of 92, but what cause was the August riots about other than i need a new tv. All these riots followed a pattern and stayed within certain areas and could be tracked now whether police hit hard enough to calm the riots have to be looked at on an incident to incident basis. The police are in no win situation when it comes to riots look at the G20 riots and the student riots where the police were criticised for being to heavy handed where as the august riots not heavy enough with calls for the army to be called in.
Riots spread when break away groups split from the main riots and move them into other areas, some riots start in other areas to support the cause but again remain localised and controlled within a small area.
The August riots were completely random with no known pattern and spread with the assistance of social media sites at such a rate that no one has seen before.