Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: HAHAHAHAJA

Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:36 pm

]

C- Mob or whatever your name is, what you've just said to Gareth is totally fuckin bang out of order you mug... tell you what big man, do you know where tote sport is in East Acton (obviously you do) it's 5 mins from Loftus, come and say what you said to Gareth to me in person......up for it???[/quote]

Well said mate but the cowardly fucker will be to busy having Hog Roast with his model wife or holidaying in an exotic destination to be in touch. He's a lying wanker giving it the big one from behind his keyboard.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:43 pm

C-MOB I dont lose my temper oftern but seriously
Grow the F*ck up, Get a life, Live a little, and f*ck off back to your own message board you c*nt
Seriosuly, what you said is out of order.

Blooooobirds! :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:14 am

C-MOB wrote:You are shit plain & simple.

You're front line was poor you're defence is weak & you took off the best player in the first half Burke.

Now crawl back under a rock & keep chasing the 19 unbeaten league leaders cos you are just not in our league.

Oh did I mention HAHAHAHAHA

Mugs

And YOU are an incredible arsehole....

May your ears turn to arseholes and shit down your neck!!

KNOB!! :mrgreen:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:00 am

ccfc-louis wrote:You'll never play us again ?
Not playing the return fixture are we ?

:o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It never ceases to amaze me that there can be broken links in the chain of evolution that result in freaks of nature like this... thing.

Interesting.
Entertaining even.
Well, until he went for the paedo vibe. I assume the pond life has been banned now and that's the end of that. Back to reality. :?

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:35 am

I love the song that just about sums up QPR, or Quarter Pound of Rubbish as they're more commonly known as:

QPR, QPR, QPHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FAO C-Mob

Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 am

C-Mob: kind regards from Germany (4:1) :ayatollah:

...und jetz verpiss dich du kleiner stricher... :lol: