Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The most households with a City fan in per 1000 is in..

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:29 pm

There must be a fair few fans in CF24 splott / tremorfa who follow the city.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:34 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Jez wrote:CF1
CF2
CF3
CF4
CF5
CF6
CF7
CF8
CF9
CF10

LOL NEED I GO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just say im bord of being a postman now!

The right answer in there somewhere.

its Grangetown

C10 1 has 51% of housholds on CCFC database, so someone in half the houses in Grangetown has watched City. The NUMBER per house is only 1.1 though so not many 'families' go form there.

The rest of the top 5 was..

CF11-0
Cf24 something
CF31 which was he biggest shock, this is a Bridgend district, I don't know which sub-code as I only got to scribble a few down
CF5 1

substantial pockets of support in Narbeth area, and Carmarthen and support goes right up to Builth/Rhyader quite well 5-10% of households in many postcodes in these areas.

Cwm near Ebbw Vale did well, but Abertillery, Glyncorrwg, Pontypool and parts of Newport not so good (other parts of Newport were strong).

City now have a fantastic piece of software which when linked to the database can map all this out -the community group are going to use this to target schools in the area where our support could be better.

City's 'clean' database now has 156000 people on it. People who have bought tickets in the last 11 years. Sadly there will be people on there who have passed away, but even allowing for this it shows a massive catchment area and apetite for a SUCCESSFUL football club.

Bridgend done us proud again :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:38 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Jez wrote:CF11 - 0

whats that mean ??????????

CF11 is the first bit of the postcode and (my eyesight might have let me down), the 0 is the first bit of the 2nd part of the postcode.

Cardiff Bay ?

http://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/asda-filling-station-cardiff

I thought u meant that CF11 has no fans! lol i was gonna say thats a lie

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:42 pm

CF64 ?

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:44 pm

It is a well known FACT that the highest percentage of bluebirds fans come from the Hengoed/Maesycwmmer area. :old:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:19 pm

davy wrote:maesteg bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CF34 blues rule

Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:20 pm

adamt958 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Jez wrote:CF1
CF2
CF3
CF4
CF5
CF6
CF7
CF8
CF9
CF10

LOL NEED I GO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just say im bord of being a postman now!

The right answer in there somewhere.

its Grangetown

C10 1 has 51% of housholds on CCFC database, so someone in half the houses in Grangetown has watched City. The NUMBER per house is only 1.1 though so not many 'families' go form there.

The rest of the top 5 was..

CF11-0
Cf24 something
CF31 which was he biggest shock, this is a Bridgend district, I don't know which sub-code as I only got to scribble a few down
CF5 1

substantial pockets of support in Narbeth area, and Carmarthen and support goes right up to Builth/Rhyader quite well 5-10% of households in many postcodes in these areas.

Cwm near Ebbw Vale did well, but Abertillery, Glyncorrwg, Pontypool and parts of Newport not so good (other parts of Newport were strong).

City now have a fantastic piece of software which when linked to the database can map all this out -the community group are going to use this to target schools in the area where our support could be better.

City's 'clean' database now has 156000 people on it. People who have bought tickets in the last 11 years. Sadly there will be people on there who have passed away, but even allowing for this it shows a massive catchment area and apetite for a SUCCESSFUL football club.

Bridgend done us proud again :ayatollah:

towny bastards ;)

Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:58 pm

Take it SA13 didn't score well?

I know every week theres a growing number, but Swans are starting to take control with the kids being brought into Swansea training camps in the Summer.