A forum for all things Cardiff City
Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:58 pm
I dont understand his reasoning with certain selections , we should be building for the future and trying to bed players in ready for euro 2028 so why call up players like roberts who won't be around then
Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:22 pm
Moore offered nothing if you compare Koumas. The ref was a bit inconsistent, I don’t really care good or bad as long as it’s both ways. Thomas got pushed to the ground and he gave them a throw in, two softer versions resulted in goals for Denmark the other two way around.
Savage? I can’t say he played bad as I don’t think he touched the ball!
We didn’t look like scoring, Johnson I’m just not sure what happened since he left Forrest but he needs to sort out what player he is.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.