Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:22 pm
PW7Ccfc wrote:Absolutely, I would. Not for my government but for my country, people, and family.
Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:33 pm
maccydee wrote:Cardiff_CPT wrote:maccydee wrote:Cardiff_CPT wrote:Would anyone here object to us being won over by Russia? What is it you object about Russian life
You enjoy the internet? You enjoy some freedoms?
You won’t get them to the same extent under Russia.
Spoken like a man who gets all his Russia information from the main stream news in the West.
Just to clarify, Russia has the internetcheap power supplies, it has safe streets, it doesn't have degenerates trying to destroy the nuclear family. Russia doesn't force women to share toilets with perverted trannies. Russia doesn't have boat fulls of economic migrants arriving day in day out, Russia doesn't have grooming gangs from Pakistan or anywhere else. The list can go on
Well you aren’t going to hear anything differently from the state media or from inside Russia where saying anything against the state gets you the gulag.
If it’s so good why don’t you eff off and live their ‘patriot?’
Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:50 pm
Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:53 pm
Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:03 pm
maccydee wrote:I can’t put up with the amount of dumb on this topic.
As a member of the Armed Forced I regard myself as a patriot. I do not regard Tommy Robinson and his ilk as patriots.
Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:55 pm
Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:59 pm
Cardiff_CPT wrote:maccydee wrote:I can’t put up with the amount of dumb on this topic.
As a member of the Armed Forced I regard myself as a patriot. I do not regard Tommy Robinson and his ilk as patriots.
As a patriot, what have you done to beat racist grooming gangs?
Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:40 pm
Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:25 pm
maccydee wrote:I can’t put up with the amount of dumb on this topic.
Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:38 pm
maccydee wrote:Cardiff_CPT wrote:maccydee wrote:I can’t put up with the amount of dumb on this topic.
As a member of the Armed Forced I regard myself as a patriot. I do not regard Tommy Robinson and his ilk as patriots.
As a patriot, what have you done to beat racist grooming gangs?
Half the ‘patriots’ are domestic abusers and pedos
Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:45 pm
MorgCCFC wrote:Russia doesn’t even want war with Europe. It’s Europe that wants war with Russia. It’s all a fear mongering con.
Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:53 pm
ManInBlack wrote:Russia could not fight NATO, they need men from Belarus and n Korea to subdue Ukraine. Their country is bankrupt and will see a civil war within 5 years. That's why Putin is trying to deflect attention away from the mess they are in.
Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:07 pm
Maloby_Blue wrote:100% yes. Not for the government or its politicians but for my kids, my family and my country, absolutely. Plus my bamp (a genuine war hero) would turn in his grave if I didn't.
Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:58 am
KBK-13 wrote:Terrorist attack prevented at RAF Fairford.
The only War we should be fighting is on our soil.
Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:44 am
Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:23 am
Pembroke bluebird wrote:KBK-13 wrote:Terrorist attack prevented at RAF Fairford.
The only War we should be fighting is on our soil.
Yes and the terrorists under investigation are released on bail
Meanwhile the man damaging a dinghy used to import these perpetrators may I add endangering no one’s life doing so remains in custody
THE ESTABLISHMENT STINKS
Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:53 am
MikeO76 wrote:Pembroke bluebird wrote:KBK-13 wrote:Terrorist attack prevented at RAF Fairford.
The only War we should be fighting is on our soil.
Yes and the terrorists under investigation are released on bail
Meanwhile the man damaging a dinghy used to import these perpetrators may I add endangering no one’s life doing so remains in custody
THE ESTABLISHMENT STINKS
Just like the brothers who attacked the police at Manchester airport.
The establishment rushed through a case of a protestor at Portsmouth who threw a plastic bottle at police and swore at them and sent him down for 2 years to "make an example out of him". Being arrested for terrorism by trying to blow up a military airport is a million times worse. I wonder if they'll do the same with these terrorists........
Somehow I doubt it very much
Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:32 am
CF64 BLUE wrote:MikeO76 wrote:Pembroke bluebird wrote:KBK-13 wrote:Terrorist attack prevented at RAF Fairford.
The only War we should be fighting is on our soil.
Yes and the terrorists under investigation are released on bail
Meanwhile the man damaging a dinghy used to import these perpetrators may I add endangering no one’s life doing so remains in custody
THE ESTABLISHMENT STINKS
Just like the brothers who attacked the police at Manchester airport.
The establishment rushed through a case of a protestor at Portsmouth who threw a plastic bottle at police and swore at them and sent him down for 2 years to "make an example out of him". Being arrested for terrorism by trying to blow up a military airport is a million times worse. I wonder if they'll do the same with these terrorists........
Somehow I doubt it very much
We know they won't, the Govt are carrying out the demands of the WEF/Globalists/Fabians. This is a plan that's been hatching for a very long time and gradually it's being brought in bit by bit. Wide open borders and complete control over our lives is their aim, we only need to open our eyes to see it, wolf in sheep's clothing used to be their emblem, have a listen to Alex Watts on You Tube it will open your eyes.
Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:44 pm
froggy1927 wrote:CF64 BLUE wrote:MikeO76 wrote:Pembroke bluebird wrote:KBK-13 wrote:Terrorist attack prevented at RAF Fairford.
The only War we should be fighting is on our soil.
Yes and the terrorists under investigation are released on bail
Meanwhile the man damaging a dinghy used to import these perpetrators may I add endangering no one’s life doing so remains in custody
THE ESTABLISHMENT STINKS
Just like the brothers who attacked the police at Manchester airport.
The establishment rushed through a case of a protestor at Portsmouth who threw a plastic bottle at police and swore at them and sent him down for 2 years to "make an example out of him". Being arrested for terrorism by trying to blow up a military airport is a million times worse. I wonder if they'll do the same with these terrorists........
Somehow I doubt it very much
We know they won't, the Govt are carrying out the demands of the WEF/Globalists/Fabians. This is a plan that's been hatching for a very long time and gradually it's being brought in bit by bit. Wide open borders and complete control over our lives is their aim, we only need to open our eyes to see it, wolf in sheep's clothing used to be their emblem, have a listen to Alex Watts on You Tube it will open your eyes.
I'm glad more people are starting to wise up to what the WEF are up to
Whats crazy is they don't even hide it
If you look up what their goal is
It says they plan to infiltrate all the governments around the world and then create a one world government with no countries boarded off
Insane rich bellends who think they are entitled to the right to control the world's population
Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:24 pm
Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:26 pm
1980s Bluebird wrote:The Argies have not got the capability to sustain Falklands attack and the Russians are just Russians, they don't like anyone who isnt communist but they aren't a threat to us at all. If you scare a population you will distract them from the failures within the country
“It is easy to love your friend, but sometimes the hardest lesson to learn is to love your enemy.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War