Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: First half Watford

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:54 pm

sam salim wrote:
AbsolutelyFearless wrote:is malky a god again now...............bunch of stupid pricks :roll:

I hope you don't mean me coka? ;)

nope :lol:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:56 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:most games we have played slow in the first half, but then second half we always come out much better! Im going for a 2-1 win!!

if only i put a bet on!!!! hahah

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:57 pm

AbsolutelyFearless wrote:
sam salim wrote:
AbsolutelyFearless wrote:is malky a god again now...............bunch of stupid pricks :roll:

I hope you don't mean me coka? ;)

nope :lol:

;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Cracks showing........scrappy goal but Cardiff not reacting....Watford goalie not having much to do....Malky you need to get this sorted else you could be gone........and this is not a knee reaction thing.

dont be flipping stupid.weve no right to win every game and this division is always tough.if we win tonight we break a club record on home wins and you think he could be gon ??????? some peole havent a clue.A game is over 90 minutes not 45 and a season is 46 games not 11/12 by the way before tonight we were joint top of the league

If you are looking for a place to troll. f**k off somewhere else.

i dont troll mate .its your opinion that malkay could go.its my opinion that your stupid for typing such nonsense.

Its my opinion that you are blind. 4-5-1 at home against Watford.......you son need a rocket up yout arse.

Stuey got it spot on.You Judged wayy to early in the game son... have some believe in the manager and players! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:07 pm

We played 442 bellamy was just off helguson then mason was. Dunno what game u were watching

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:11 pm

it was a piss poor performance, some times you get away with it,,,,,,,,,,,, some times you get hammered, , we got away with it tonight. is our luck going to last? i hope so :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:14 am

cmorris1927 wrote:most games we have played slow in the first half, but then second half we always come out much better! Im going for a 2-1 win!!

Spot on, :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:59 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Cracks showing........scrappy goal but Cardiff not reacting....Watford goalie not having much to do....Malky you need to get this sorted else you could be gone........and this is not a knee reaction thing.

dont be flipping stupid.weve no right to win every game and this division is always tough.if we win tonight we break a club record on home wins and you think he could be gon ??????? some peole havent a clue.A game is over 90 minutes not 45 and a season is 46 games not 11/12 by the way before tonight we were joint top of the league

Ian why do you think that is trolling? He is stating the opinion of many on here including the owner of this forum. Trolling is something completely different. His opinion is entirely valid.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:05 am

maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:

Ian why do you think that is trolling? He is stating the opinion of many on here including the owner of this forum. Trolling is something completely different. His opinion is entirely valid.

Because Neil at the time it was not such a "flipping stupid" thing to post making me not a "flipping stupid".

We had just come off a really poor performance away at Forest and now we were witnessing the same performance using the same tactics 4-5-1. As far as I was concenred at the time it was the worse thing MM could be doing. So I don't think I was being flipping stupid.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:07 am

CardiffBatman888 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:

i dont troll mate .its your opinion that malkay could go.its my opinion that your stupid for typing such nonsense.

Its my opinion that you are blind. 4-5-1 at home against Watford.......you son need a rocket up yout arse.

Stuey got it spot on.You Judged wayy to early in the game son... have some believe in the manager and players! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I judged to early....nothing to do with the fact we played against 9 men?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:09 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:

Because Neil at the time it was not such a "flipping stupid" thing to post making me not a "flipping stupid".

We had just come off a really poor performance away at Forest and now we were witnessing the same performance using the same tactics 4-5-1. As far as I was concenred at the time it was the worse thing MM could be doing. So I don't think I was being flipping stupid.

We didnt play 4-5-1!!

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:11 am

Did first half, Bellamy was playing too deep.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:13 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Did first half, Bellamy was playing too deep.

4411 it looiked like to me 1st half :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:16 am

definately wasnt a 451

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:34 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:

I rest my case mate.90 minutes and we grind out a result when not playing great.last season theese would have been draws or we would have lost.who could we get thats better than malky then

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:54 am

I would accept your statement if it was against 11 men.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:56 am

you can only beat whats infront of you, we did

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:01 am

CraigCCFC wrote:you can only beat whats infront of you, we did

I've been waiting for that.

I recall we were all up in arms when we lost to Sheff Utd with 9 men a few seasons ago. We would have won that game with 11 so everyone was saying. Cant have it boths ways can we?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:02 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:you can only beat whats infront of you, we did

I've been waiting for that.

I recall we were all up in arms when we lost to Sheff Utd with 9 men a few seasons ago. We would have won that game with 11 so everyone was saying. Cant have it boths ways can we?

we'll never know, no point in if and buts, we are where we are, not by luck either.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:13 pm

CardiffBatman888 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:

thanks mate.i hate the negativity.football managment isnt easy.if it was wed all do it

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:30 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
stuey1981 wrote: