Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea fans should be thanking us

Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:29 am

It was Liverpool ffs.Who do you think you and Swansea are :roll: That's just it you see.We know exactly who we are and our limits where as you haven't a clue and the reason why your stupid club has spent the last 50 odd years outside of the top flight *capital city too*.Laughable.

Get real and you might just get to where we are.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:34 am

j.m2672 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
j.m2672 wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:A Cardiff lads hard work tonight kept one of their own in a job tonight.

There should be Jacks on here begging to clean Bale's boots with a toothbrush.

:roll:

so bale was born in cardiff, he had to get as far away from your shit club to get to the standard he is at, on the other hand lets talk about ramsey, a product of your system , he did a f**k all tonight apart from give the ball away and fall over, you must be proud of that. :roll:

Similar reason that Allen left Swansea? :lol:

allen joined swansea when he was 9, so i think he learned his trade there so he never had to leave to get to the standard he is at now. When you read to take anything in, stupid :lol:

How many Swansea 'products' were in the starting 11 last night? If you're going to mock products of Cardiff then at least have an argument which backs you up. Youre just making yourself look stupid otherwise. Allen left because he wanted to play at a higher level than what he was at. Gareth bale was the difference last night, Scotland panicked everything he had the ball and if he wasnt playing I would worry where a threat would have come from

Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:22 am

6 bysedd wrote:It was Liverpool ffs.Who do you think you and Swansea are :roll: That's just it you see.We know exactly who we are and our limits where as you haven't a clue and the reason why your stupid club has spent the last 50 odd years outside of the top flight *capital city too*.Laughable.

Get real and you might just get to where we are.

Yes, because my thoughts totally depend on where the club ends up - I wish! :lol:

I know exactly what Cardiff's limits are - you don't know me at all and are assuming a lot of things here.

He went because you're small fry. We aren't big either - still, bigger than you! :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:36 am

Heh. I would be the first to admit that like many of us on this forum, I am a fanatical Bluebird and probably spend more time and money on following our club than is healthy. But when I see jacks with more posts than many of us, it absolutely proves that they are completely and pathetically just f*cking OBSESSED with us. Small Man Syndrome. If Carlsberg made inferiority complexes, it would be called Swansea City.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:21 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Heh. I would be the first to admit that like many of us on this forum, I am a fanatical Bluebird and probably spend more time and money on following our club than is healthy. But when I see jacks with more posts than many of us, it absolutely proves that they are completely and pathetically just f*cking OBSESSED with us. Small Man Syndrome. If Carlsberg made inferiority complexes, it would be called Swansea City.

:lol:

Brilliant.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:16 pm

j.m2672 wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:A Cardiff lads hard work tonight kept one of their own in a job tonight.

so bale was born in cardiff, he had to get as far away from your shit club to get to the standard he is at, on the other hand lets talk about ramsey, a product of your system , he did a f**k all tonight apart from give the ball away and fall over, you must be proud of that. :roll:

same as hartson. he couldn't wait to get out of your stinking city when he was playing yet claims to be number 1 swans fan, and you all love him. :? :roll: :lol:

Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:41 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Heh. I would be the first to admit that like many of us on this forum, I am a fanatical Bluebird and probably spend more time and money on following our club than is healthy. But when I see jacks with more posts than many of us, it absolutely proves that they are completely and pathetically just f*cking OBSESSED with us. Small Man Syndrome. If Carlsberg made inferiority complexes, it would be called Swansea City.

OBSESSED, who started this thread and 80% of swansea threads, you lot you thick f*cking retard

Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:45 pm

j.m2672 wrote:

OBSESSED, who started this thread and 80% of swansea threads, you lot you thick f*cking retard

Why are you on a Cardiff city forum?

Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:46 pm

murphy wrote:
j.m2672 wrote:

same as hartson. he couldn't wait to get out of your stinking city when he was playing yet claims to be number 1 swans fan, and you all love him. :? :roll: :lol:

I wasn't gonna bother as you're the thickest fecker on here.But i'll try and educate you.Hartson's always kept home in Swansea,even when he was in London playing for the likes of Arsenal and West Ham.He still lives here to this day so your point is null and void as per usual.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
j.m2672 wrote:

Why are you on a Cardiff city forum?[/quote
because when you and you and fellow posters start swansea threads we have a right to defend ourselves.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

:lol:

Brilliant.

:notworthy:

Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:46 pm

What a pointless thread ffs couldnt give a shit if bale is a cardiff lad and coleman a jack they are part of wales just suppprt them all ffs!

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:48 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
murphy wrote:
j.m2672 wrote:

I wasn't gonna bother as you're the thickest fecker on here.But i'll try and educate you.Hartson's always kept home in Swansea,even when he was in London playing for the likes of Arsenal and West Ham.He still lives here to this day so your point is null and void as per usual.

why do you all worship the clown when he never played for you?

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:51 pm

j.m2672 wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
j.m2672 wrote:

Why are you on a Cardiff city forum?[/quote
because when you and you and fellow posters start swansea threads we have a right to defend ourselves.

no, its because your bitterly obsessed with your bigger neighbours. thats why your on here. you dont see me on planetswans defending CCFC. id rather chop my fingers off then interact with the scum on there.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:12 pm

j.m2672 wrote:

Heh. FFS, is it something in the water down there that makes them so "special"? You really don't get it do you sunshine. You really are what thick is. Write it all down and think it through very s-l-o-w-l-y and maybe get your carer to also explain it to you. God blessed the world with a thicko-gypo like you as a gift to make everyone feel better about themselves, you award-winning tool. And so, this weeks Forum Cock-Sucker Of The Week Award goes to j.m2672 for taking complete-stupidity to an entirely new level. Enjoy the rest of your minimum-wage life, you small-town, out of touch, out of depth, son of Savile Prize-Twat.

.....and wouldn't it be just f*cking hilarious if the thick-prick posts again! I bet he plays a banjo too...........

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:56 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
j.m2672 wrote:

Heh. FFS, is it something in the water down there that makes them so "special"? You really don't get it do you sunshine. You really are what thick is. Write it all down and think it through very s-l-o-w-l-y and maybe get your carer to also explain it to you. God blessed the world with a thicko-gypo like you as a gift to make everyone feel better about themselves, you award-winning tool. And so, this weeks Forum Cock-Sucker Of The Week Award goes to j.m2672 for taking complete-stupidity to an entirely new level. Enjoy the rest of your minimum-wage life, you small-town, out of touch, out of depth, son of Savile Prize-Twat.

.....and wouldn't it be just f*cking hilarious if the thick-prick posts again! I bet he plays a banjo too...........
oh whats wrong sweet heart touched a nerve did i, did the truth hurt you sad little prick.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:37 pm

j.m2672 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
j.m2672 wrote:

oh whats wrong sweet heart touched a nerve did i, did the truth hurt you sad little prick.

Right on cue, Captain Clueless does indeed post again. His poor mothers facebook status reads "still suing abortion clinic".

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:06 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
j.m2672 wrote:

you say i am clueless you say i dont get it, why dont you be a good boy and explain to me why you are so upset, you can throw insults at me (not a problem), but try and say something constructive with it. :P

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Haha nice one barnet