Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: PROTESTS ARE DUE!!!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:08 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
The Lad wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:he club will be ruined if we protest but we will not have a club we all used recognize in 2-3 years so whats the diffrence :evil:

The club will be here, there are rules against a full re-brand. Get a clue. You may not recognise it, and that is fine by me

one less change hating fan elitist

Well i could say the same about you lot really flip it around and you become a change elitist at any cost to are club clearly :roll:

What? Make it coherent.

I am pragmatical. Not at any cost, if we moved location or something drastic that would be too far, but this isn't really.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:09 am

Corkrey wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Maesteg bluebirds wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Sooner or later it has to happen to show these liars we will not put up with this shit and become puppets like them in the boardroom :evil: :evil:

Grow up, without investment the club has no future, what do you want? the Malasians to walk away and we would become the next Pompey,

Why do i need to grow up please tell me why?? so why not the investment in blue then whats the diffrence??? why not last season when we was in 2nd place 1point off top if times are that hard afterall there was no better time?? somebody tell me what RED and a new badge going to do for us that blue can not on the pitch afterall thats where it matters if these malaysians what a return ???

Oh dear, how can you still not get it after all this time and debate. You or I know nothing about the Malasian market, our multi millionaire owners do and if they say that a colour will having a big bearing on cracking the Malasian market then I am sorry but we have to suffer the consequences. They clearly dont see a massive return on their investment in this country and you only have to look at the likes of Rangers to see proof of this. However, the Malasion market is a whole new ball game, and this is where they obviously see the return. If you cannot see the sense in this then there is no hope.

I am gutted about the change but I am afraid it's a sign of the times. All this rubbish about selling our soul, football sold it's soul long before now. We are not the first and certainly wont be the last to undertake massive changes in order to keep going. It's time to move on.

Anyone who starts a post with OH DEAR watches to many question times on tv, i bet your old man is livid at the thought of changing his bed spread, mugs, and everything else he has blue :roll: i dont buy this asain market bullshit one bit tbh as it wouldnt make any diffrence if we was in the prem in blue or red if this is what you claim its all about.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:12 am

bluebird1977 wrote:Sooner or later it has to happen to show these liars we will not put up with this shit and become puppets like them in the boardroom :evil: :evil:

Haha. Yeah good luck with that. Protesting against investors willing to pump money into the club. Priceless. Where were you when Tony Clemo, Samesh Kumar, Sam Hammam et al were (and still is) raping the club of money? After all, they invested either f**k all or fantasy loan notes. Bring back those muppets eh? No thanks.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:13 am

CF14-SE14 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

there will be about 6 people there

6 people with a backbone is better than thousands of spineless cunts

Can I ask how old you are? Are you incapable of putting a view across without swearing or insulting people who simply have a different view to you :(

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:15 am

Keyser Soze wrote:

Haha. Yeah good luck with that. Protesting against investors willing to pump money into the club. Priceless. Where were you when Tony Clemo, Samesh Kumar, Sam Hammam et al were (and still is) raping the club of money? After all, they invested either f**k all or fantasy loan notes. Bring back those muppets eh? No thanks.

You forgot something you can add the malaysians to that list in 5years once they have fucked off and sold up also :roll: typical blinded fan.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:16 am

Get a life , y can't can't u just get behind our
club and help it move forward

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:17 am

bluebird1977 wrote:TG OPEN LETTER STATED ON MAY THE 10TH - we will not proceed with the proposed change of colour and logo and the team will continue to play in blue at home for the next season with the current badge.
yet you lot still believe anything they say even though they have come out of all this with little credibility and even less honour. :lol:
People are saying the club will be ruined if we protest but we will not have a club we all used recognize in 2-3 years so whats the diffrence :evil:

Its quite simple really, they honourably responded to what came across as the views of many only to later find it was the views of the few. So at the request of the many they nonourably gone ahead with what they and the majority wanted. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:18 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Corkrey wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Maesteg bluebirds wrote:

Grow up, without investment the club has no future, what do you want? the Malasians to walk away and we would become the next Pompey,

Why do i need to grow up please tell me why?? so why not the investment in blue then whats the diffrence??? why not last season when we was in 2nd place 1point off top if times are that hard afterall there was no better time?? somebody tell me what RED and a new badge going to do for us that blue can not on the pitch afterall thats where it matters if these malaysians what a return ???

Oh dear, how can you still not get it after all this time and debate. You or I know nothing about the Malasian market, our multi millionaire owners do and if they say that a colour will having a big bearing on cracking the Malasian market then I am sorry but we have to suffer the consequences. They clearly dont see a massive return on their investment in this country and you only have to look at the likes of Rangers to see proof of this. However, the Malasion market is a whole new ball game, and this is where they obviously see the return. If you cannot see the sense in this then there is no hope.

I am gutted about the change but I am afraid it's a sign of the times. All this rubbish about selling our soul, football sold it's soul long before now. We are not the first and certainly wont be the last to undertake massive changes in order to keep going. It's time to move on.

Anyone who starts a post with OH DEAR watches to many question times on tv, i bet your old man is livid at the thought of changing his bed spread, mugs, and everything else he has blue :roll: i dont buy this asain market bullshit one bit tbh as it wouldnt make any diffrence if we was in the prem in blue or red if this is what you claim its all about.

That is possibly the most weak answer I have ever seen.....pathetic in fact. You have given no counter arguement what so ever. Your embarrasing yourself.

If you pipe up constantly you need to be able to back it up, not give it 'I dont believe this asain market bullshit'.

What do you think we should do then, what is your plan if the Malasians pull out and we continue to lose 1 million pound a month? A logical answer would be great.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:18 am

If we went bust we would lose 10 points, probably go down, the administrators would sell us & we would start again.

That is far better than selling our soul playing in red & wearing a dragon badge.

There's no point in protests though as clearly the owners do not give a f**k about the real fans, just cancel your season ticket & get a refund like I have done this morning.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:20 am

todder76 wrote:Get a life , y can't can't u just get behind our
club and help it move forward

I have a life, i was born in to what are club was yesterday yet today is something what i no longer recognise which will be worse in 2-3 years time , do i still need to grow up :roll:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:22 am

Corkrey wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Maesteg bluebirds wrote:

LIKE QPR??????????

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:27 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

You forgot something you can add the malaysians to that list in 5years once they have fucked off and sold up also :roll: typical blinded fan.

And your reasons for believing that the Malaysians will rip us off are purely due to the fact that they are changing the colour of the shirt. Or is it based on the fact that you believe all owners of football clubs are ripping clubs off and therefore we are automatically blinded for believing in them. They have proposals to move the club forward on a sounds business basis and somehow they are ripping the club off by putting £100m in. Luck you in the main posted sensibly so far but this just makes you look ridculous

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:28 am

Corkrey wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Corkrey wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Maesteg bluebirds wrote:

That is possibly the most weak answer I have ever seen.....pathetic in fact. You have given no counter arguement what so ever. Your embarrasing yourself.

If you pipe up constantly you need to be able to back it up, not give it 'I dont believe this asain market bullshit'.

What do you think we should do then, what is your plan if the Malasians pull out and we continue to lose 1 million pound a month? A logical answer would be great.

I didnt realise it was an arguement, the asian market is all bullshit in the championship like i said weather we are in blue or red in the prem how can red be more of a money spinner than blue, so what your saying is if we play in red we dont lose 1million pound a month in the championship but we do eitherway so whats the diffrence red/blue??? the only way they will get a good return is prem football weather we was in red/blue why do they need to change it.They have let it slip by us for two years running with weaken squads who were never good enough to get there in the first place and we never got in what was needed at the rite times.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:30 am

dazzyt wrote:
Corkrey wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Maesteg bluebirds wrote:

LIKE QPR??????????

Tony Fernandez is a far less successful businessman than VT is. Its quite possible that he also had plans along these lines but VT beat him to it but more likely he is looking on saying why didn't I think of that! You do realise that someone has to think of an idea first for it to happen.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:31 am

Corkrey wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Corkrey wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Maesteg bluebirds wrote:

Stop spending money we don't have would be the simple clever option. Long term plans for long term gains. Rather than keep going for bust. The Malaysians have been as bad as all the other owners with accruing debt and are using it to blackmail us.
Have you ever been to Asia? Have you seen how many fakes they sell? :lol:
You need success to sell shirts and even then, the revenue isn't what they're making it out to be.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:42 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

Clueless.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:42 am

Why do i need to grow up please tell me why?? so why not the investment in blue then whats the diffrence??? why not last season when we was in 2nd place 1point off top if times are that hard afterall there was no better time?? somebody tell me what RED and a new badge going to do for us that blue can not on the pitch afterall thats where it matters if these malaysians what a return ???[/quote]

I am gutted about the change but I am afraid it's a sign of the times. All this rubbish about selling our soul, football sold it's soul long before now. We are not the first and certainly wont be the last to undertake massive changes in order to keep going. It's time to move on.[/quote]
Anyone who starts a post with OH DEAR watches to many question times on tv, i bet your old man is livid at the thought of changing his bed spread, mugs, and everything else he has blue :roll: i dont buy this asain market bullshit one bit tbh as it wouldnt make any diffrence if we was in the prem in blue or red if this is what you claim its all about.[/quote]

What do you think we should do then, what is your plan if the Malasians pull out and we continue to lose 1 million pound a month? A logical answer would be great.[/quote]

I didnt realise it was an arguement, the asian market is all bullshit in the championship like i said weather we are in blue or red in the prem how can red be more of a money spinner than blue, so what your saying is if we play in red we dont lose 1million pound a month in the championship but we do eitherway so whats the diffrence red/blue??? the only way they will get a good return is prem football weather we was in red/blue why do they need to change it.They have let it slip by us for two years running with weaken squads who were never good enough to get there in the first place and we never got in what was needed at the rite times.[/quote]

I don't know but if a multi billionaire from Malaysia says it will then I am far more prepared to go with him than you being from Merthyr!!

You other point about playing in red and still losing 1 million pound a month. No we wont be losing one million pound a month because the Malysians stick with us. We play in blue and they may leave so yes playing in a colour will determine whether me make or lose money. This guy didnt get where he is today by making stupid decisions. Who are we to tell him what is going to make the club profitable. I have not seen one logical alternative, people seem to have forgot that we were glaring administration in the face until they cam along.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:46 am

I think it's you that needs to look up the definition of the word respect. I'm respectful enough to not hurl abuse at somebody I've never met. Keep your poison to yourself. I support the team, not the shirt.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:46 am

Anyone who starts a post with OH DEAR watches to many question times on tv, i bet your old man is livid at the thought of changing his bed spread, mugs, and everything else he has blue :roll: i dont buy this asain market bullshit one bit tbh as it wouldnt make any diffrence if we was in the prem in blue or red if this is what you claim its all about.[/quote]

What do you think we should do then, what is your plan if the Malasians pull out and we continue to lose 1 million pound a month? A logical answer would be great.[/quote]

Stop spending money we don't have would be the simple clever option. Long term plans for long term gains. Rather than keep going for bust. The Malaysians have been as bad as all the other owners with accruing debt and are using it to blackmail us.
Have you ever been to Asia? Have you seen how many fakes they sell? :lol:
You need success to sell shirts and even then, the revenue isn't what they're making it out to be.[/quote]

But its too late for that, we have too many debts, we are spending money on costly errors made by previous owners when yes we were spending money we didnt have and we are now paying the price.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:48 am

Corkrey wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Maesteg bluebirds wrote:

Well said :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:51 am

grow up, embrace it and move on FFS!!!

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:53 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
I didnt realise it was an arguement, the asian market is all bullshit in the championship like i said weather we are in blue or red in the prem how can red be more of a money spinner than blue, so what your saying is if we play in red we dont lose 1million pound a month in the championship but we do eitherway so whats the diffrence red/blue??? the only way they will get a good return is prem football weather we was in red/blue why do they need to change it.They have let it slip by us for two years running with weaken squads who were never good enough to get there in the first place and we never got in what was needed at the rite times.

Thanks for that insight into the Malaysian market. I will however stick with what a successful MALAYSIAN businessman knows of the Asian market. Yes the red shirt will not sell in great volumes in the Asian and particularly Chinese market until the club is competing in the premiership and that's why I am looking forward to seeing quality players coming in over the next couple of months to help what they and we see as a very good manager take us to the promised land. And when we get there our finances will be far healthier than most of the clubs which will enable us to afford higher wages and transfer fees than the majority of premiership clubs under the new spending regulations that are being imposed the year after next

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:29 am

portsidejack wrote:sold down the river by your own board,but what do you expect when you just had Vince alm on ssn news agreeing with the change.

Gypo, keep your nose out, it,s got p*ss all to do with you!!!!